Who's on Instagram

Omg you are a genius @bekokodesigns x thanks

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Glad it worked. Follow you on instagram :+1:

1 Like

Jackie
I just clicked the Instagram link on the bottom of your Folksy shop and it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Hi everyone, just popped over to instagram and followed all above that I wasn’t already following, hope I haven’t missed anyone.

I’m Tina, this is me on instram; https://www.instagram.com/daisywings2/

3 Likes

Joy, you are right! silly me! I’ve sorted it now, thanks for the head’s up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Jenny, I’ve made a note of your instructions and I’ll have a go - eventually. It’s probably one of those things that will get left till after I’ve finished the Christmas fairs. I’ve got so much going on at the moment, if I get stuck doing that, valuable studio time is going to disappear again! x

1 Like

HI there this is mine

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I’m already following a few of you, but will add some more now :slight_smile:
Still in ‘getting used to it’ mode, but this is me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is my Instagram
https://Instagram.com/paulineplee

1 Like

HiYa, thanks for joining us. I’m following you now and I love your silver studs, so many to choose from!:star_struck:

1 Like

I’m following you (one more towards 1K). I couldn’t get your twitter link to work from your front page though. But, what is most important - I Need Smellavision!!! I am like a kid on fireworks night: ooooh! ahhh! I was trying to imagine the wonderful aromas of your products. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Claire, found and followed. I love the way you ‘see’ the world, reminds me of Vincent van Gogh. :heart_eyes:

Hi Tina, I’m following you. Thanks for posting your info and letting us get to know your wonderfully detailed and TINY creations. Wow! (By-the-by, my nickname has always been Daisy, so I’m drawn to anything ‘daisyfied’. :wink: )

1 Like

Hello Tessa, thanks for finding us here. I’m following you and I love your silk paintings, they have a dreamlike quality, so beautiful!

Hey, Mandy, thanks for joining forces with us. I’m following you on all your platforms now and I would love to know how you came up with your name. :joy:

1 Like

Good morning, Pauline, you have another follower. I especially love your bee jewellery (hmmmm, I wonder why! :smile: )

1 Like

Thank you, I am following you too!
The inspiration behind my Bees :honeybee: - I had a commission for a Bee pendant from a lovely lady who organised #aheartformcr campaign after the Manchester areana bomb - I got involved making and sending some wire wrapped hearts :two_hearts: This year she asked me if I could make her a Manchester Bee - these bees are the result of that commission! I really enjoyed making them :blush::honeybee:

1 Like

Thank you I’m following you too :blush:
The post I have just written on the thread I thought I was replying to you! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: