Will you still be open for Christmas orders on Wednesday or Thursday

Hi Camilla!

I have just joined Folksy so have yet to add a note about the final order date but will do so now.

I have two ready to ship quilts that I can post for special delivery on Wednesday. They would make a beautiful Christmas gift for a new arrival!

Thanks,
Kayleigh

I’ve put a note in my shop saying today is the last day for guaranteed arrival before 25th as I don’t want to risk failures in royal mail over the busy period. I might be being overly cautious though. I’m keeping my shop open all December and January and will be posting out as usual when the post office is open.

1 Like

We’re putting our shop on holiday mode Tuesday 18th at 2300. We’ve clearly put that message on our shop announcement. Last posting day is Wednesday for any orders received on Tuesday.
We’ll re-open our shop on boxing day.
We’ve one more Christmas late night shopping market to do tomorrow night and then we’re hitching up the caravan and heading up country for a few days holiday. :blush:

1 Like

I’m staying open, and posting out first class. I don’t guarantee Christmas delivery however :blush:

1 Like

I’m staying open and will post out 1st class up till 19th then back to 2nd class as and when the post office is open, unfortunately can’t guarantee items will arrived before Christmas. :christmas_tree:

I will be open as people are always shopping .

I am staying open as I usually find people spend their xmas money over the festive season. I will post 1st class but can’t promise delivery in time after this Wednesday.

I’m open too, all over the holiday period, and will post as soon as possible as long as the PO is open. I’ll be adding a Special Delivery add-on listing in case anyone wants it.

1 Like

My shop is staying open.

I’m also staying open.

However, I will be sending a message to anyone ordering after tomorrow before sending out, just to check that they weren’t expecting the items by Christmas.

Sarah x

I will be open across the Christmas and New Year period. Here is the notification i have put on my shop:

Christmas delivery - I send UK orders by Royal mail, first class, signed for. The last posting date for that is 20th December. The shop will be open across Christmas and the New Year period but I will be unable to post orders between 10am Friday 21st December and 6pm Saturday 22nd December, nor on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year’s Day.

All items in the shop are ready to post and I generally post within 24 hours.

I’m open until 4 o’clock on Thursday and have a two day sale on. Martine x

I have put an announcement up - Last posting date for ready to ship Jewellery in time for Christmas is Saturday 22nd December by Special Delivery so last order date is Friday 21st December, UK only.
All other countries, the date has already passed.
My shop will still be open over Christmas, jewellery will be posted after Christmas x
My ready to ship jewellery link is https://folksy.com/shops/CrystalClarkeJewellery/collections/277803-ready-to-ship

I will be open as usual but all my items are listed as 2nd class signed and tracked so I will aďd a note to my shop that they will not reach in time for Christmas now unless they would like me to post them 1st class, I havn’t had many orders yet from Folksy so might as well just leave the listings as they are and just put a note on the shop page.Bearlescent

My last day for Christmas orders is Wednesday for 1st class deliveries and Friday for Special delivery. My shop will be open throughout the holidays, with items posted as and when Royal Mail allows.

I’m staying open throughout the festive season with last orders being taken Wednesday 19th December (posted 1st class).

Hi, my shop will remain open over the Christmas and New Year period. I post first class by Royal Mail so deliveries will depend on their schedules. Thankyou.

Hi everyone! Thank you for letting me know all your Christmas dates. Our last-minute Christmas shopping guide is up now and our Folksy Weekly email is about to land in subscribers’ inboxes featuring some of your pieces > https://folksy.com/themes/last_minute_Christmas

We’ve only been able to include items where it’s really clear that they can still be ordered in time for Christmas or where there’s a shop announcement with postage info. But keep your suggestions coming and if you’ve got an announcement up, we might still be able to add them today and tomorrow. Have a lovely Christmas.

1 Like

Yes! Taking orders up to 12noon on Thursday 20th for Christmas delivery.

Still open :slight_smile: https://folksy.com/shops/delphineandmax