Workplace photo's for front page

Just wondering what happened to the “workplace photo’s” that I and presumably several other people submitted several weeks ago , it met with a favouable comment from management at the time but haven’t heard anything else, I wonder if they are gathering dust on the top shelf or are soon to be displayed.

Paul

Some have made it into the blog and I’m sure they will be on the front page eventually

you’re part way down.

1 Like

Yours has been included on the Folksy homepage Paul! @norfolkwoodcrafts I was having a look to see if mine made it (it hasn’t yet) and spotted yours! You have to keep clicking on refresh to see all the different ones, remember to sign out first. Well done!

Natalie

2 Likes

This is the thread with info on the Studio Photos: Studio pics needed for the Folksy front page

Thanks Sasha, I really must keep up.That could explain the increase in views the other day.
Thanks Natalie, good luck with getting on the front page.
And thanks Lizzie.

Paul

2 Likes

It’s a fantastic photo of you and your workspace Paul, I’m really happy for you, it’s well deserved! :blush:

Natalie x

I love the workshop pics, my “workshop” is my kitchen which is a throwback to the late 70’s so not what I would want to display to others. I hope the new workshops appear on the front page. Marg.

I love all the workshop pictures too, they are very inspiring. Made me laugh how several feature cups of tea/coffee!! A much needed staple that keeps us crafters crafting I guess :smile:

Elaine

2 Likes

Thanks again Natalie, you are very kind,only thing is ,I won’t be able to pose as a 30 yr old now on the forums.lol
I think this is a brilliant idea and love to see all the different work spaces.

Paul

2 Likes