Worldwide shipping, what's the best service

Hi all. I’m currently only advertising products to sell to a UK audience however I’m hoping if I open this up to ship worldwide I might make my first sale. So I ask what’s the best courier/service to use? None of my items or packages will be large or heavy. Hope you all can help

I use Royal Mail. I’ve never had any problems with them yet (touching wood!) and they deliver pretty much anywhere.

I stick with Royal Mail too , small packet rate usually , insured ,signed for for expensive items.
I have found them reasonable and reliable.

Royal Mail are the cheapest and most efficient for the basic stuff where you are not sending anything over 2kg and don’t need it to be on the other side of the world in just a few days.

If I need to use a courier I use Parcel Monkey which shows you lots of different courier options along with insurance coverage, delivery time etc.

I use Royal Mail International Standard and International Tracked & Signed (or just tracked) depending on what I’m sending.
For anything over 2kg, items of high value or quick delivery, I use Parcel2Go (transglobal and interparcel are also good) I always use the most popular couriers, my preferred is UPS. I’ve also used Parcel force.