Would anyone like to join a group Christmas board on Pinterest?

Thank you Claire

1 Like

I would be very pleased to join, if everyone is happy to include craft supplies currently, as my handmade items are a WIP still. :slight_smile:

My Pinterest account is @CharmelLtd

1 Like

@CharmelCraftsandGifts do you have a name that you use for pinterest please?

Hi Claire,

Yes, it’s @CharmelLtd

My email is charmelltd@sky.com

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Have sent you an invite x

Ooh yes please if I can x

2 Likes

I have sent an invite to you x

Yes please x

2 Likes

Great idea, I’m Hookloopknits on Pinterest.
Thanks x

2 Likes

Thank you Claire, i have accepted and posted to it x

kernowclaire

[Claire Mead](https://talk.folksy.com/u/kernowclaire)

5 September

I have sent an invite to you x

1 Like

Yes please. Great idea. I am paperdaisycards on Pinterest. My email is jilldchapman@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Jill

2 Likes

I have sent you an invite, thanks x

Hi Claire, count me in I’m David J Lilly on Pinterest, email is david@davidjlilly.com

2 Likes

Great thanks, I have sent you an invite x

Hi Claire,
Yes I would be up for this!
I do use Pinterest regularly but I haven’t had an invite from anyone before to pin my pieces onto their board, so could you just let me know how it works and what I have to do.
I am ArtilyEverCrafter on Pinterest. If you need any other info from me, let me know.
Thanks
Maria :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @ArtilyEverCrafter I will send you an invite. You can pin your own Christmas items to the Folksy Christmas board. If you pin one item to the board from your shop, you can then repin something else already on there, to one of your own pinterest boards. That way it helps everyone to get a bit more exposure with - hopefully.
I have added instructions on the top of the board about how to repin something, but if you need any more help please let me know.

Thanks Claire,
Sounds like a good idea for helping each other to get more exposure :blush:
I’m sure I will figure it out, but I may be in touch again if I get stuck.
Maria