2015 diets (sorry)

So its nearly the end of 2015 and I wondered how things had gone for us.
I have officially lost 6lbs, maybe more. I have to admit my eating habits are bad again but I got a job which is quite physical so that has helped.
Ive dropped down 2 notches on my belt and feel I could reduce it by another notch soon.
How about you?

2 Likes

Well done!
After losing so much early in the year I went back to my bad habits and probably weigh more this Cristmas than I did last, I will try again in 2016

2 Likes

Well done everyone. I lost 2 stone just before my daughterā€™s wedding last October 2014 and I havenā€™t gained much nor lost much since then and I still feel much better for it. My aim in the new year is to get back on my treadmill and loose another 7lb.

1 Like

Well done everyone! I got to target in March and have lowered it by 7lbs since then. Running definitely helps and I ran the Great South Run (10 miles) in Oct! Merry Christmas everyone xxx

2 Likes

Hubs and I are still doing our one fast day a week, although visits to the gym have been totally abandoned in the last four weeks as we went on holiday and then his mum was in hospital and then passed away. We are going away again on Saturday, so are doing a fast day on Friday and then plenty of walking and swimming on our holibobs! Hopefully that will put us back on track.

So in the 2 years of doing one fast day a week, hubs has lost about 2 and a half stone and I think we realised just how much better he looks and feels when we saw photos taken on Boxing Day.

Just been reading through this thread as Iā€™ve just started trying to lose weight.

Itā€™s quite humbling reading of your highs and lows. Just wondered how everyoneā€™s getting on now, and if anyone would like to either start a 2016 thread or carry this one on.

Also wondered if anyoneā€™s got the Sugar Smart app on their phone? I downloaded it but a lot of the foods in my cupboard arenā€™t on there yet.

Iā€™m still loosing the odd 1lb every now and again and I think thatā€™s down to cutting back on the carbs. Altogether Iā€™ve lost just over 2 stone, it has taken me a long time to do that but thatā€™s the best way to do it. If I hadnā€™t cut out bread and white rice I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be where I am today.

There is a new thread 2016 Diet/healthy eating