6 views! Wow!

hi @JoSara @folksycontent Thanks for the tip re shortening links that will be very helpful.

What I was attempting to establish was if the slow sales/views are folksy-wide even the larger sellers or sellers that are featured - therefore perhaps it is a dip in the general public market just now…

…or if it is because I am new/small and therefore need to just continue working to get sales …which I am sure everyone is doing anyway!

You are right re views, I can have one view and one sale or 20 views and no sales! Its sales we need at the end of the day :slight_smile:

Does anyone sell patience on folksy? I’ll buy a bag or two :wink:

oh and google seems to pick up my folksy shop best of all…

hi camilla - if i do a search for items in my shop in google on my own pc, will they rank higher in my search as compared to other people doing the same search for the same items because google ‘knows’ what you look at regularly etc - if that makes sense …!?

It will Sally. If you log out of Google, you can do an anonymous search though.

A great way to see how many links there are to your shop or an item in your shop is to do a image search.

In firefox there is a option to click on your product image and click on who stole my image.

The more links to your image the more time your image comes up.
I do this every now and then and some of my items have pages of links showing my item some of my items ie the ones I listed this week will not have as many.

Do you need to be on a PC for this action @EileensCraftStudio as I tried on my tablet and just gives me share options, which is really useful, I’m always using it!

hi - how do you do this? sounds interesting.

I’ve no idea I use my laptop I bring up my shop in firefox find one of my products hover over it with my curser then right click, which brings up a small list go down to, Who stole my pictures, hover on that and it will bring you another little bit of the menu, click on all tabs.

It will then open 3 tabs one is for tiny eye, one for google and one for an Russian large browser site you can then look at them. Tiny eye is useless but you’ll see you images with links in google and on the Russian one. The Russian one is were I’d found one of my image’s had been used on a Russian craft forum

2 Likes