A pattern in buying?

Just had a quick look at when I sell and its less likely in the middle of the month. Seems to be end of month or running up to with a few days, obviously because of pay day. Me now thinking, how to use this info? Maybe not fret so much! Haha, and list more about that time then concentrate on promoting around pay day?
Has anyone notice this in their Shop or are you consistent?:wink:

2 Likes

Mine is the same on all my shops, It still doesn’t stop me worrying though lol I found weekends are better on eb*ay but midweek sales are more likely here and on the Dark Side :slight_smile:

I seem to get a flurry around the end of the month too. One thing that I have noticed is that hardly any men seem to buy from me anymore.

I find I get afew sales beginning of the month one maybe two in the middle then afew at the end.
I never seem to sell more than 6 items in a month.
But I’m sure that will get better by Christmas. (fingers crossed)

Mine seem to be spread through out the month but a lot of my orders are birthday presents (they tell me in the comments to make sure that they have it by the big day) rather than people treating themselves (which I can see happening more around pay day when people realise how much money they have left).

Funny, my customers used to be 99%women, but since I put my prices up around November they’re split 50/50 between men and women :slight_smile:

3 Likes