A Question for bag, or make up bag etc sewists

Im looking for advice for an idea which may never happen, but thought it best to get some feedback before I start anything.
I like to make images and have them printed onto fabric(please see my cushions).

I was thinking of having my designs printed onto fabric and then selling the fabric.
I was wondering:-
What size fabric would be needed?
What kind of fabric youd need eg cotton or something stronger for bags?
What kind of price youd be willing to pay for each piece of fabric?
What themes would be popular for the designs?
Any feedback appreciated. Thanks.

I have recently experimented with printing onto cotton tote bags. I took loads of photos on a bonta tidal theme as I’m a great plant lover. Had mixed success. The best one was a foxglove. Not sold any, gave them away as pressies. Also printed a few with my SoSewMegan logo for craft fairs when people buy loads of items. Think I’m daydreaming again . Sorry haven’t really answered any of your questions after all.

Your work is beautiful, I love the bowls!

I love to buy unusual fabric and for evening clutch bags I tend to buy quarters. Prefer cotton as it is easier to use and wash. Hobbycraft are offering 6 cotton quarters for £7 and each cotton quarter measures 55cm by 44cm. I would like to find satin or taffeta with unusual prints to use for weddings but realise this would be more expensive. Hope this helps

Thanks for the info.