About the Folksy Friday category

Every Friday we want YOU, the good folk of Folksy, to help us spread the word about all the amazing handmade items on Folksy by taking part in Folksy Friday!

You can do that by creating and sharing a Folksy Friday post on your blog, Facebook Page, Instagram account or as a Pinterest board. Once you’ve created your Folksy Friday, share it here and on social media using the #folksyfriday hashtag!

If you don’t have a blog or you’re not on social media, don’t worry. You can also take part in Folksy Friday right here!! Every Friday morning we’ll post that week’s theme - all you need to do is find and share your favourite things on Folksy that match that theme.

You can read more about Folksy Friday by clicking here >

12 Likes

This is the collage I shall put on Twitter tomorrow with Don’t let time pass you by!

By the way I’m enticing threads on Twitter not SoSewMegan, perhaps I need to change my shop name.

4 Likes

https://www.pinterest.com/tinapoelzl/bag-it-up-with-folksyfriday-upcycling/ #folksyfriday board on Pinterest about Bags upcycled from different materials.

i have just made a folksy friday, beautiful blues board on pinterest. Here is the link in case anyone would like to repin it x

2 Likes

oooh that was fun… got mine onto FB so far… I’m extremely ancient… so bear with me Fellow Folksy folks XXXX

1 Like

Hello lovelies! I’m very new to the forum. I feel bad as I’ve had my shop open a little while. Oops. Anyway, I thought I’d share my #folksy-friday collage for today. It’s a birdie theme! I hope you like it!

I hope you all have a great weekend! Ruth x
P.S. My shop is “Her Joyful Heart” on Folksy: [http://www.folksy.com/shops/herjoyfulheart]

5 Likes

Just found this while browsing - there is another (more recent thread) people are posting on for Folksy Friday boards… this one seems very old. I will try to tag you on it (if I can!).

Love the birdie theme - I’m going to have a go at ‘Folksy Friday’ next week if I can manage all the ‘steps’, it should be fun trying and I do want to do my bit to promote Folksy and other shops! keep your fingers crossed for me!