About the Showcase category

Gift ideas, special offers, promotions, competitions and giveaways. Share and talk about what you’re listing on Folksy.

##Showcase etiquette for self-promotion
We encourage you to share your work, but please use our “Dos and Don’ts” below to make sure that your posts are relevant and interesting.
####DO

• Post links on a theme and ask other sellers to share related links (e.g. Easter gift ideas, Ideas for Father’s Day, One day sale).
  • Tell us a bit about the item you are promoting and why you are promoting/featuring it.
  • Specify what the deal is, if it is a Special Offer.

####DON’T

• Do not simply ‘post and run’ or spam the forum with links to your items or offers. Your posts will be ignored and may be flagged as spam by the community.
  • Do not link to or promote other online marketplaces. This forum is intended for showcasing items for sale on folksy.com
5 Likes

I love the crystals I work with, letting go of favourites is always hard - until I make my next necklace!

http://folksy.com/items/4408776-Rose-quartz-and-chrysoprase-necklace-with-silver-beads-and-pearls

4 Likes

the love of your craft shines through in your lovely work- no wonder you struggle to part with them.

2 Likes

I make many clips, sweet and pretty to character clips x

4 Likes

I love painting and always want my artwork to go to a good home. So far my snowpeople have been very popular so I decided to make some greetings cards using my designs. Each card is individually packaged and has a little caption on the front (all my paintings have titles too!

Polli x

6 Likes

http://folksy.com/items/6503295-Pink-red-tourmaline-in-9-25-silver-ring-

3 Likes

This is the first time that I have tried to join in with this showcase link. Still finding my way round Folksy!
Today I am promoting my new Pug card featuring a photograph of Henry mounted onto a black card blank and decorated with heart shaped ribbon. Everyone loves a Pug???

1 Like

Hi here at Seasalt gifts we have launched this week our brand new “creative cushion” which include a pack of textile pens to really bring colour to your cushions. Victoria xx

4 Likes

love these!

1 Like

Just returning to Folksy after quite a long absence and after a busy wedding season, we hope to at last start making some Christmassy items to list in our ‘rather empty shop just now’ Eeek !

Best wishes to everyone for upcoming season, Trisha x

1 Like