Am I pricing right? I'm new

Hi there I am michelle https://folksy.com/shops/Glitznglamcrafts I am unsure if I am pricing my items fairly, I can really use some help. I am very new to folksy only joined very end of 2020. Thank you in advanced

all looks good to me…nice shop…my only issue is the pictures , taken on an angle…I would prefer to see them straight,x

2 Likes

I agree with Brenda - pictures would be better straight. Also might be useful to include sizes in your card listings and if they come with an envelope - info that potential buyers might want to know.
Prices seem reasonable. Good luck with your shop.

1 Like

Thank you that great will keep that in mind going forward x

1 Like

Thank you so much your help is appreciated x

2 Likes

if you take a look at some of the cards in my shop, you can see the information I give…sometimes a lot and sometimes the basics…is there a greeting inside…what sort of card…size, colour…and make sure you use as many tags as you can. Then check out the theme of the day each month and try to include any relevant tags to get your work on the home page to get seen by the public. There is also a greetings card thread on the forum where you can join in and show your work…LOTS of my sales come from other folksy shop owners. x

1 Like

Thank you so much you have a fantastic shop and are so talented. This information is greatly appreciated and I will take everything on board x