Anybody having problems adding pics to new listings?

ohhhh I had a problem with my shop suddenly half the photo’s disappeared but they all came back again.

I also had little black crosses instead of photos where you are supposed to have photo’s under the bit ‘other shop photos’ but it’s all back again now.

Just listed an item, but was only able to add 2 pictures, instead of 5. Better than none I suppose!!

It’s still not working at all for me. I have tried adding a 4th picture to a current listing, and I have also tried adding my first picture to a new listing but I just get the red error message.

Listed another item and got all 5 pictures on, but still can’t add the rest of the photos for the first listing.

not working for me yet either

Thank you Sian. Good to know it is being sorted out. I’ll just keep trying.

Thanks for the info Sian, and for the reply to my email to Folksy earlier as well. Just trying to set up my shop and found myself unable to upload banner or profile photo so that made me pause for a bit!!

Tried again a minute ago but still no joy…fingers crossed it works later and I can get up and running.

Very frustrating, I had set aside time to set up my listings today! Oh well!

Still not working for me.
It must be working for some as recently listed items are appearing on the front page.
So frustrating… :frowning:
Kim
x

I’m having trouble too, not been able to list anything new this evening - I’m getting a server error at the point of trying to publish a listing. Have not seen any error regarding photos, they look to be ok, but then they are the recommended 642px wide (x 642 high) with a max size of about 600 KB so I really don’t think that is the problem here.

Even a relist brought up a server error when I attempted to view it, although on a second attempt it came through ok.

Julie

I have been having terrible problems with loading photos too, driving me potty, what used to take moments has become an ordeal… It’s all linked to the Apple updates me thinks!
Even with the i0s 8.2 update I cannot load photos and my screen keeps freezing half way through writing my listings !,

I am using a PC and have been trying to upload pictures all day without any luck

Kim
x

I am still having problems and getting the “internal error” note as well…took me 4 attempts to get on here !!
I fully appreciate that ALL admins have problems, but there seem to be SO many of them lately…
I hope it gets sorted quickly I had intended to list today but now cannot.

Yup, I’m having all of the above problems too. I shall put my new listings on the other platform then - decision made for me!

1 Like

that’s where mine went Kaye

1 Like

Me too! I’ve been trying all say and no joy!! I’m using Chrome if that helps admin?

I have tried Chrome and Internet Explorer.

x

success…I just managed a listing !!

24 hours and still the same error! I cannot load pictures at all. Very frustrating!!!

Lesley

Same for me - still getting the error message