Anybody having problems adding pics to new listings?

I had the same problem, but all ok now.

No joy for me Iā€™m afraid. Iā€™m still seeing that frustrating red error message !!!
Iā€™ve just sent a report to Admin. It worries me as some folk are back up and running and others arenā€™t. Thereā€™s still clearly a problem that needs addressing so we can all return back to normal.
Iā€™m missing being able to add new items. :cry:

Karen

I really hope its resolved by the weekend.

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m still having the problem of not being able to add any photos.this has been happening since Wednesday for me. I work from my iPad, and have upgraded to iOS 8.2 which hasnā€™t made any difference on Folksy but I can upload photos to Facebook now (?!) Iā€™ve tried at different times of the day but still no luck. Any idea when this might be fixed @Folksyadmin ? Any one else still having this problem?
Teresa

1 Like

All working to day for me in firefox.

1 Like

I think the problem goes deeper than the Apple IOS upgrade issue Shirley.
Iā€™m not using an apple device. I do however have a Nexus Tablet and use Chrome browser.
Iā€™m wondering if anything other than a PC is having probs.
Anyone out there able to upload using a tablet or mobile phone of any kind?
If so thatā€™s that theory out of the window lol :yum:

My photos are uploading OK now on my iPad and have been since I re loaded iOS8.2 last weekend. I shall try firefox and chrome later once Iā€™ve done the weekly shopping.

1 Like

Oh ok Pauline. Well thatā€™s encouraging. Iā€™m scratching my head now though lol

Karen

1 Like

We still canā€™t change our banner pic.
Been trying for 3 days now.
Any nearer a fix @Folksyadmin ?

Hi - Iā€™m so sorry about the ongoing issues that some of you are having with images. I do understand how frustrating this must be. Doug is working on it furiously as we speak, and Iā€™ll get back to you with more info as I have it.

3 Likes

I only use a PC and couldnā€™t load the photoā€™s.
I havenā€™t tried yet today as I am at work until 5

Kim
x

1 Like

Mine are still not uploading using my PC & chrome.

@sianfolksy - is there any additional information you can give us please? Iā€™ve not known an issue like this take to long to resolve

Nope, same here, have been trying since yesterday to set up shop but no point since I cannā€™t load any photos. Getting very frustrated now, especially since oddly enough it let me drag and drop a picture into the forum, but refuses to allow me to upload onto my new shop page, banner, profile pic etc.

This is really frustrating, trying to re-open my shop after a long holiday break! Iā€™m using firefox if it helps. I was able to upload intermittently an hour or so ago but now it doesnā€™t seem to want any photos uploaded :frowning:

Still not working! How annoying. Tried Firefox and Chrome to see if it would make a difference but it didnā€™t.

I just paid the Ā£45 to become a plus member on Wednesday but I canā€™t load photos still and canā€™t add new listings without photos and is totally causing me grief now cos my husband keeps questioning why I paid the money out if folksy is so naff. I am new my shop is new I got some listings on before the photo problem started and its saying I am getting views on my items but as of yet no sales all the hype I read about folksy before I join I thought sales would happen thick and fast but no joy is anyone else having problems getting sales as well as listing with photos?? Iā€™m I doing something wrong? Is there a secret to getting sales on folksy?? Iā€™m lisa my shop is bandiegifts if anyone has any advice please Iā€™m feeling like I made a mistake joining now

I agree, this is so annoying. Iā€™ve been trying to list my new Halloween stock and tomorrow is probably my last weekend for orders.

Update on the image issue here:

Thanks for the upsate @sianfolksy - hopefully all will be restored by mid afternoon :smile:

Thanks for the update @sianfolksy resized my images and ā€¦ SUCCESS! Item listed!

Brandie your photoā€™s look good but your titles might need some work. Think what would someone type into a search bar to find a bracelet?

Just listing items will not means youā€™ll get sales thereā€™s a lot more hard work youā€™ll need to do. The internet is a big place and unless people know who your are and what you sell they wonā€™t find it easy to find you.

You need to do a lot of promoting here within the forum see Showcase part to see how to do that bit.

And outside of Folksy. ie use social media as many outlets as you can find.

Facebook
pinterst
stumbleupon
twitter
craftfjuice
google+
wanelo

Most new business donā€™t really take off within the first 2 years, and you have to work on it every day to get any results.

Hope this helps.