Art Chat 19th to 25th October 2015

Is that the new you in your profile photo? Looking good!

Hi Steph @StephanieGuy Yes just changed it LOL!

1 Like

Morning, running a little late this morning, first proper nights sleep in ages didnā€™t even wake up with a hot flush lol! Love the hair Bee you look fab!. Waving hi to everyone :wave: and fabulous work everyone

Ah Max I get those a lot. Iā€™ve found that a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar from the health food shop WITH THE MOTHER (!) reallyt helps. Once or twice a week I add water and drink it fast through a straw (itā€™s not pleasant). Together with a soya hot chocolate every evening, I havenā€™t had any really sweaty hot flushes for ages, although I do still get rather warm. Iā€™ve also swapped my duvet for a collection of wool and cotton blankets that I can shed through the night.

Hereā€™s my pocsa pen witch, Iā€™m rather pleased her

1 Like

Fab work everyone, I like the way your witch is silhouetted against the fire Stephie.

1 Like

Thanks Margaret, sheā€™s been in my head for at least a year so itā€™s nice to get her out of there and onto paper at last!

Must have been painful to have a witch and a bonfire in your head all year! :wink:

1 Like

I donā€™t remember posing Stephie?
Running late todayā€¦not a good dayā€¦sigh
(see rant on facebookā€¦I donā€™t suffer fools lightlyā€¦lol)

3 Likes

Gorgeous roses Brenda

Hereā€™s where Iā€™m up to with my tiger cross stitch, Iā€™m not even half way through yet, I hadnā€™t realised how much work there was in this!

3 Likes

Good mornng waving hi to everyone :wave:.

Heā€™s looking marvelous Margaret very handsome
Lovely flowers Brenda, saw your rant, what a pain!
Love love love the witch Stephie, great fire effect

working from home today, got a lot to do conract mapping exercise and was supposed to be off Monday but now have to go to Chippenham so not a long weekend like I was expecting ho hum :frowning:

morning allā€¦today I listed a freeform crochet purseā€¦I used to make a lot of them and so thought I would list them in my shopā€¦seeing as I have the PLUS accountā€¦might as well make use of itā€¦
Margaret I am in aweā€¦nothing else to say ā€¦wowā€¦
My cousin from the IOW is visiting today as her daughter has just moved to Llantwit Majorā€¦(about 30 mins from us) ā€¦so it will nice to catch up on old times as we grew up together and she is just ONE DAY older than meā€¦

1 Like

have a loevl day Brenda, love the purse too by the way

1 Like

Thatā€™s a beautiful purse Brenda, so pretty. I love how unique it is too.

Waving to everyone :smile:

I got a little more done on my white doves (decided that would be better than seagulls and since they are basically the same apart from the feet and colouring, it wasnā€™t a big change to make).

And hereā€™s a new listing

1 Like

thanks ladiesā€¦had a busy day with visiting relativesā€¦no time for painting todayā€¦lovely to catch up with family thoughā€¦
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Good morning allā€¦a dull damp day outside.
Today I have a monochrome aceo landscapeā€¦back later

It was very dark and threatening here this morning, the budgies didnā€™t get out of bed til gone 11am despite their cage being wide open from around 9.

Just listed this cat

1 Like

Margaret @Louisa15 Thatā€™s quite a challenge you have there. With many of the thread colours being so similar ā€¦ your powers of concentration must be immense. I know from passed experience, when wearing my Amathusia Designs, Barbara Skelton hat, how tricky it can be. http://www.crossstitchers.co.uk/section.php?xSec=162

Bee, those designs are gorgeous, I love the floral ones particularly. Yes I like a challenge, and sometimes if I count slightly wrong, with the colours being so similar it doesnā€™t really matter, it makes mine unique! :smile:

Stephie, love the cat silhouetted against the flames, you do flames so well and itā€™s so hard to do!

Waving everyone else! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whatā€™s everyone up to today? Iā€™ve been out with hubs to buy him a new winter coat, he needed a new one last winter really but he hates shopping with a vengeance. It was so easy - we went to the Range, he tried one on and we bought it, job done!

Iā€™m off to catch up with my sketch diary now, my dad was here yesterday so I have two days to do.