Art Chat 19th to 25th October 2015

I’ve been out to church, now I’m catching up online, playing my latest obsession - mahjong! Now preparing to do some serious sewing of tigers :smile:

1 Like

come on STephie…confess,…did you treat yourself to some paints or craft related items…you surely couldn’t go to the Range withouth a “little” treat…???
No time for painting today…(Sunday is cake making day…Welsh cakes, rock cakes…) I have over 70 aceos waiting to be listed so no hurry to do more just yet…I can only paint when I know I will have uninterrupted time, which is why I have been doing some crochet…(I can put that down at any time and pick it up whenever)
I have never played Mahjong Margaret, is it easy…I like games that make me think…like sudoku…
My family from the IOW are coming back tomorrow to meet up with a cousin that they have never met and just by chance has also moved to Wales from London…so there will be a lot of reminiscing going on and lots of family photos…

Yes it’s easy, it’s just a variation of snap really! Enjoy your family visit tomorrow.