Art Chat February 2015

I am in the Stephie and Tessa camp here…I get in a mess at the slightest chance…I would need one of those suits they wear when there is radio active material about…!!
I am the sort of person who would shake the pot and the lid would come off…

2 Likes

I have the holes in the top of my pots of brusho and still manage to get in a pickle!

I’ve just blogged about the January pages of my sketch diary http://www.stephanieguy.co.uk/2015/02/sketch-diary-january-2015.html

4 Likes

I have listed this cartoon in my shop today…felt like doing something a bit different.

2 Likes

What a fabulous painting, Brenda! The singer has such a great expression on her face!

Is that sparkle we can see Brenda? I can hear her singing from here ! Love it x

Great singing lady Brenda!

Good morning, glad you enjoyed the Brusho Margaret and very pleased the coaster arrived safely :smile:
love the lady Brenda. I’m in the messy camp too you should see me when I have been using inks and metal leaf like a glittery snow storm lol!.

Listed an abstract Petunia coaster today

3 Likes

Max, that is lovely (good colour choice :wink:
Morning everyone…brrrr…cold this morning…
Got the car back at last…but the walking back from the shops kept me fit…yesterday’s walk was 45 mins and 180 steps as well as steep roads in between the steps…it was like walking up a lighthouse !!
Jeanie…yes lots of bling on the singer’s dress…can’t be without a bit of bling.
Back later…

2 Likes

Just saying a quick good morning :smile:
Lovely work everyone and so nice to see the Art Chat so chatty again.

I had a good day painting yesterday… Busy day ahead, I have admin work for our decorating biz plus errands to run this morning, so need to make an early start. There is a pop up photographic exhibition opening today so hoping to go to that too.

I’ll pop back later to see your paintings etc. hope you all have a good day

Hazel

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6605470-Hand-Painted-watercolour-Bee-Eater-Miniature-Painted-Pendant-Necklace-Original

Waving to you all…Here is my new listing … bird and bees

3 Likes

Arternoon friends :slight_smile: do you like my typo? I decided to leave it hehe

Brenda your cartoons are always fab, I love it. Will you keep walking to the shops for the exercise?

I always love your coasters Max, adn as Brenda says - great colours!

Fab pendant Jeanie. I’m waiting for an order of blank pendants to arrive - how do you seal yours? Resin or a stick on cabochon?

Here’s my cubist tulip, now listed. Painting this was a proper brain work out hehe

2 Likes

That does my brain in Stephie!lol It’s beautiful though :smile:

1 Like

I really like that ’ cubist ’ Steph

I use cabochons, never tried resin, too messy for me!

thanks for comment! x

1 Like

Very interesting Stephie…ha ha got the message that I am on here too often…ha ha…tough !!
Stephie…I have the car back at last…I think I have done all my walking for this year…ha ha…
Just been to Lidl and bought some more canvas…need it like a hole in the head but it fell into my trolley. I also bought a pack of coloured paper as I make all my own envelopes and I readlly DID need that…honestly!

2 Likes

Your pendant is very pretty Jeanie :slight_smile:

A cubist ACEO @StephanieGuy … ever so well done. Not easy.

I’m trying a different approach with my bird paintings. More structured and softer colours. This is the first try:

2 Likes

Thanks for the cubism love :blush:

Ooh Brenda did they have brushes in Lidl? I like theirs for acrylics.

Bee that’s lovely. When I was a girl guide leader my name was sparrow.

1 Like

Good morning, waving hi to everyone. Pretty necklace Jeanie, love the tulip Stephie, glad you have your car back Brenda, I spent lunch hour yesterday wandering around the local art shop bliss!! I only bought some pastel paper though trying to be good this month as we need to sort the garden, it’s a huge disaster area at the moment, the fence is now down but there’s a huge pile of wood and cut back shrubs in the middle of the lawn, ho hum got my work cut out there this weekend!

Love the sparrow Bee beautiful colours too

1 Like

Love the sparrow and the soft colours Bee, very restful looking, would look fab on someone’s wall.

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6606086-Hand-Painted-Fuchsia-n-Bees-Pendant-Necklace-Original-Miniature-Painting-30mm

Morning Max and Margaret! Here is my latest painted pendant,
I do love fuchsias, we grow loads of them, they are in bud now!

1 Like