This week’s #folksyhour was all about postage. We discussed lots of things like:
- How do you send your work?
- Who have you found to be reliable?
- Is it worth paying extra for insurance?
- Do you have any tricks to make postage easier?
- How does the cost of postage affect your pricing?
- Do postage costs put you off selling overseas?
- Do you think buyers are put off by high postage costs?
- Are there certain products that are too expensive to send?
- Have you tried offering free postage – did that have an effect on your sales?
- How should you price the postage on additional items?
Our very expert guests Royal Mail were on hand to answer your questions and give advice on all their services, tweeting from @RoyalMail.
As usual it went by far too quickly, so if you want to continue the discussion here’s a good place for all your postage questions and answers. And if you have any more questions for Royal Mail, you can tweet them the normal way. We’ll also be writing up this week’s conversation as a blog post, so look out for that.
If you’re new to Twitter or #folksyhour, and you aren’t sure how to join in, find out how it works here…