Folksy Ltd

British Crafter's question

(Amberlilly) #1

How does it work, is it all Facebook interaction, do you like from your personal page? Can’t figure it out?

(Susan Bonnar) #2

Hello! I run British Crafters! The details are all here I think http://britishcrafters.blogspot.co.uk

In the main it runs on FB with a theme everyday Mon to Fri where a post is pinned to the page top from 0700 to 1800 with a theme. You add your makes to the list via a link to your fb photo. (double click a photo and copy the url and it comes up with a preview photo.)

About 20% get shared to the page - people get sales from just being on the collecting list as well as page shares though. To increase your chances of a share…we like good photos, items that fit the theme and also people interacting regularly with the page.

To be sure of a share you can book via the blog which gets you promotion on Fb, Twitter, interest and a Stumble upon Review. This costs £2.50 a day or is £10 for 5 days. We also run Twitter promotion by the day or by the week where you get 20 tweets a day.

The FB page works best if you interact with your shop page as then people know who you are and can pop and see your work etc. Of course it’s nice to like too from your personal acc so it counts for the tally.

Hope this helps!

Do ask if you have any questions! Dottie x

(Amberlilly) #3

Thanks @dottiedesigns that’s a great help! :grinning:

(Rosesworkshop) #4

Just to say - my paid for promotion with British Crafters increased my views 157% last week :smile:
Thank you Dottie for taking the pressure off when I don’t have enough hours in a day, I’m sure I’ll be back.

(Susan Bonnar) #5

Excellent! @rosesworkshop Some of your tweets have still been rt’d and faved today too so that is good news as well :smile:

Dottie x