Customer review

Hi

I sold a few necklaces to a friend a few weeks ago (she bought them through my Folksy shop) she kindly offered to leave a review but she’s unsure how to do it.

She’s had no email from Foksy asking her to review the items, plus has told me she can’t find anywhere on the site to leave a review, any ideas?

Its a bit disappointing as I thought Folksy would make it easy for customers to review.

Thanks

Hi Yoli. So, if your friend has an account & was logged in then there should be a link to purchases in her account area which will show all her recent orders, with links to leave a review.

If she wasn’t logged in or doesn’t have an account then there is usually an email that goes out with a link to leave a review. I think it’s sent a week or two after you click on ‘shipped’ on the order (13 days rings a bell for some reason but I’m not certain!).

It might have ended up in her junk mail, & occasionally there seem to be system gremlins which mean the email doesn’t get sent! You can email support with the order details & ask them to resend the email if your friend can’t find it. Hope that helps :grin:

2 Likes

Hi Thanks so much! that’s very helpful.

I think it’s 13 days today, i’ll leave it for another few days then contact support if she doesn’t get an email. She doesn’t have an account and she’s looked through her junk and nothing.

1 Like