Customer unable to checkout more than one item at a time

Hi all,
I’ve had a customer order 4 items but had to check them all out separately as she says that she can’t seem to checkout more than one. Has anyone had this issue? Personally I am wondering if she is pressing the Buy Now button which then (I assume) takes you straight to checkout?

As they can all be sent together I’ll refund her the extra postage so it isn’t really an issue on my part but I wonder if it might put off others who do it and then don’t want to pay postage again as most businesses won’t refund you extra postage if you make two orders.

Just had a sale for 2 items with no problem.

2 Likes

I would suspect they are using the GPay button as that does indeed seem to take immediate payment as you click it on a listing (had to be really careful there as not sure how well i might be set up for it to work and take my money if i blink
:slight_smile:
If paying normally I can see no problem. I put one in my basket, hit continue shopping and went back to add another.

PS Sorry i didn;t complete the order… just did it as a demo for you… You can of course always try buying from yourself if you are ever in doubt. The system will let you !!

1 Like

Thanks Joy - yes as you had suspected it was the gpay button!

I’d forgotten i could add my stuff to my own basket (can’t do that on Et**!).

2 Likes