Daily Views Count

Thank you Sasha that is really helpful. xx

I am just relieved it’s broken and it doesn’t mean no views. Looking forward to the new stats page which I think they are rolling out soonish…

Thank you Sasha for your help . I started folksy in January and shop views are my only way of knowing if I am doing the right thing . Will definitely sign in to google to Day .I have to say I have found the folksy community very kind and helpful, like yourself . Looking forward to my first sale !!! Onwards and upwards :slight_smile: xxxsuz

The Daily Views count should be fixed now. If you haven’t looked at it today already, it should be right. But if you’ve already looked at it today, it won’t be right until tomorrow (it’s to with caching). Sorry it’s been down for so long.

We are about to launch a new and improved stats page - we’re just in the process of testing it. This will have much more (and better) information on it about your daily visitors and views.

5 Likes

Thank you I have just seen the stats for yesterday. Can’t wait for the new stats to be available.

Thank you for fixing it and for letting me know. That’s great news!

I looked at my stats this morning and it was all gloom and doom- no views, everything with red arrows going down…
Now it seems I’m up 38% with 40 views yesterday! Hurray!
I just wish people would stop “just looking” and buy something :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Camilla , mine is up and running :slight_smile: