Drop Down Box on Listings

Can anyone advise if there is any way to create a drop-down box on the listings so the customer can select size? I am continually having to email the customer about their measurements as a result!

Thank you :unamused:

I don’t think there is.
If I have options I write them in the description and ask people to message me with what they want.

1 Like

No I don’t think so - if you have options for an item, size/colour etc, I find its best to state that one of them is the default and that unless you hear otherwise that is what will be sent. That puts the onus on the buyer to contact you, otherwise you can spend a lot of time emailing trying to get a response.

1 Like

No there isn’t currently a drop down options facility so that customers can select sizes/ colours etc and it would be very useful. As with the previous responses I have a default set in the listing and say that if the customer wants anything different they should drop me a message.

2 Likes

I messaged Folksy about this a while ago as I found it so frustrating when I have the same product but say in five colour options etc. They told me there were no plans to introduce drop down menus, even though I mentioned other sites used them and they were far more efficient :frowning:

1 Like

A drop down box for different options would be so useful. I usually just put ‘this necklace is 16" long, please let me know if you would like a different length’ and so on.

1 Like

Thank you for all your replies. Folksy need to change this, as not having a drop-down box to list options is SOOO behind the times.

It would be a great feature to have and one that we would love to introduce. Sadly it involves an awful lot of development time, so it will be a while before we can introduce it.

There is a feature request for it here, where you can add your vote > https://folksy.uservoice.com/forums/117463-suggested-features/suggestions/4253403-listing-variations

We do keep a close eye on that and try to implement as many of your requests as possible, so keep them coming.