Error message in search bar

Just typed in a keyword in the search bar on the Homepage (I wasn’t logged into my account) and it came up with a weird error message-

‘We’re sorry but something went wrong- If you are the application owner check the logs for more information’

I tried on both my laptop and mobile- is anyone else getting this message, or is it just me?

Annie x

Just tried and fine.

Just tried again and got the same message!

1 Like

Thanks Caroline, at least I know it’s not just at my end! First time I’m getting this message.

@dougfolksy I know you aren’t around at the weekend but could you shed some light on this? I tried again this morning and seemed to be fine but it’s acting up again!
If this issue has already been addressed in another thread, apologies- please direct me there and I will have a read.

Annie

It’s in this thread - Where do my newly listed items go? - #11 by qteacup

1 Like

Thanks Kim, will take a look.

This has happened to me a lot this last couple of weeks.

1 Like

@TinyArtStudio Have you noticed it happening since Monday afternoon? A change was put out then which will hopefully stop this happening, but Folksy will only know if it’s worked or if it still needs more investigating if people keep them updated on if they’re still getting the error or not.

1 Like

I just added a new listing and immediately after went to type in the search bar a keyword to find it and it came up but it was already on the 2nd page of the new listings- very possible others were relisting and listing, so it didn’t get a chance to be on the first page but I think for me… it’s fixed!

1 Like