Facebook,impressive

Im still debating if facebook is worth the effort… i have around 200 likes and my reach is usually around 50 (probably most of them are just people im friends with on FB who happen to like the page!) I think its still worth having a presence on there even if you rarely post, in case a potential customer is looking for you!

Where else do you promote?x

I’m not doing very well on Facebook either…just 16 likes.
I am also on Pinterest and Twitter but have had no sales from any.
x

you do have to look for likes on FB - not on ‘liking pages’ but by networking and then interacting on those pages you have liked. Same as on twitter.

@stitchcity, your reach is really high for the number of likes - I have over 800 on FB and dont’ usually get more than 45 seeing my posts.

Iv’e never yet found any social media gurus who agree on the best way to get interaction/how many posts a day/what kind of posts etc. Of course, cute pet photos always get the most reach…
;-/

You will rarely know where people have seen your shop/item and bought from you, never discount FB or twitter because they’ve bought from your shop instead of directly to you.

Hi all - I think part of the trouble is that there’s an awful lot of sellers and not a huge number of buyers at any one time - so we’re pretty thinly spread. However, if you’re about, you may be just what somebody is looking for! Think it is still worthwhile being on fb. Am sure the same of twitter, though I never started and can’t afford THAT much more time on what is not a full-time activity for me.

https://folksy.com/shops/MsCupCake

I have Twitter, Pinterest and i just got Instagram… so ive got my work cut out keeping them all going!!! But that way if someone wants to find me, they can on any platform that suits them!