Facebook sharing?

Great seeing everyone’s beautiful pages … here’s mine too! :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/BeledienHandmade

Off to have a look at some lovely Facebook pages - if anyone fancies popping by my little page I am at https://www.facebook.com/LittleCloudCrafts

I am at www.facebook.com/knittingtopia :wink:

Just popped over and done my likes! Steph x

hi everyone , i liked all your pages and i enjoyed looking at them all :smile: i hope you like mine too

Hi…oh :frowning: i thought any one can like as a group too … Any way thank you…Your jewellery beautiful too :smile:

I think personally that there is far to much jewellery on the planet at the moment and so i stioped selling my wonderful genuine gemstone necklaces and earrings. I think if you are going to sell something in that field its got to be totally eye catching or totally unique. best of luck!ive done jewellery since i wass 14 im now 37.and a goldsmith.

1 Like

Have liked a few of you :slight_smile: Mine is Giftshuffle if any of you might like to take a look. x

Hi just liked your page. Find me at facebook.com/madeatnumber29
I’m a newby on FB and forum xx

Like your page. X
enter link description here

Hi All, I also have a FB page, but am unsure how to get more likes. I have tried to promote my page and invite friends, can anyone help. Find me at:-
https://www.facebook.com/kearse.craftaholic

I have had a few likes from Facebook and some wholesale orders . I link my Facebook with my twitter to which reaches more people . I also found page boosting helped x

Hi everyone! I will be liking all your pages I’ve missed again on Facebook today x
Handmade by craftaholic - I have found pages like this are really helpful, u can discuss things with other business runners and use them to help bring new people to your Facebook by liking your page, which you can then return by liking theirs.

Also write messages on their blogs, fb pages, or twitter to tell them what you like best about their work, they may even return the favour and share your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there just returned your like xXx

hi,
ive set up a page… not many likes yet tho :frowning: the problem I find with the FB pages is you have to be friends with someone to be able to invite them to like your page… other than that try the page called ‘hike those likes’ they run time slots where loads of people are online just sharing and liking pages :smile:

www.valleyvale.facebook.com

Liked your page this morning.enter link description here

Liked your page this morning.enter link description here
Could you tell me how to get my FB page description to appear in these posts. (Talk Folksy). as you can see I am getting just a link but no page name.HELP!!

Thank you! Well when you’re adding your link you need to remove the text “enter link description here” and write something else in its place :slight_smile:

Hi! join craft groups…go to community pages/groups…they share you page for you and share for them…great to meet new friends too! i will share your page for you too :slight_smile:

I have shared your page for you and liked of course…lovely items :slight_smile: