'Favourite shop' links not working - UPDATE!

I’m using an older version of IE and I’m not getting this problem nor do I get it in Firefox. I’ve just done a quick test.

Well I obviously read it wrong!

I think this does need to be fixed as it does stop many future customers from seeing new items listed from shops. I know if I go into the shop main page that I can favourite from there but there must be many buyers that don’t realise that and leave altogether to go to the next listing.
This problem could definitely be reducing sales. It is a real shame after lots of hard work and promoting to finally get a customer to look at an item and want to see more and then they can’t. Perhaps they could just have a message saying to favourite this shop please go to the main shop page instead of “security issue” which is a bit scary.

1 Like

I am getting exactly the same problem over the last few days when I favourite a store
I am using internet explorer

Yes it is still happening to me, I agree with Claire it could be losing customers who don’t even know there is a shop front page. And I don’t know about what everyone sees as a message when they try but the one I get basically tells me to stop using this site as there are problems with their security certificate and if I had just happened upon this site and never seen it before I may well do just that!

1 Like

Just a thought… what internet security are those of you with the problem using? I’m using Nortons.

1 Like

That’s a very good thought @DewDropCrafts I’ve never got that message I use AVG

Hi Claire, just wondering, what internet security do you use? I use Nortons and wondering if that could be the problem as it can be a bit over zealous sometimes!!!

H Julie,
I’ve got Bitdefender at the moment and yes mine can be as well. I have downloaded firefox, so will have a try and see if it works on that.
Claire

I’m still having this problem, ie getting an error message when I attempt to favourite a shop from an item page. Anybody else?

Alison

Yes still happening go me.

@folksyadmin

Yes, hasn’t been repaired yet. Still have the same problem

Favouriting shops works fine for me, but for some reason I can’t favourite items. Whenever I try to click the heart icon it just takes me to the item’s page instead. Anyone else experiencing this? I am using google chrome as my browser.