Feeling extra tired after our car crash

Oh Dear!
What a terrible time of it you had.
Glad all well & no fatalities.
Take your time to recover from the shock.Feet up numerous cuppas.
Take care out there.
hazy daisy

Oh blimey, what a huge shock! Definitely lots of TLC for the next few days, and glad to hear that everyone was OK although obviously very shaken xx

Crikey, what a terrible shock, so pleased everyone was unhurt. You’ll just have to take it easy for the next few days.
I think lady luck was on everyone’s side yesterday. Take care xx

Oh @EileensCraftStudio what a terrible ordeal you had. Glad everyone escaped unhurt.
Have you been to see a doctor, you could be in delayed shock.

No Pauline as it happened yesterday and today I’ve been waiting in all day for the insurance assurer to arrive and take the car to their appointed garage for assessment and they still havn’t arrived.

I’ve not felt any pains just the tiny pale bruise from the seat belt. I think I should get a much better sleep tonight.

Hope you soon feel a little better by tomorrow. Get a good nights rest and you should do.

1 Like

How absolutely dreadful Eileen, I can’t even imagine how terrifying it must have been. So pleased that you, and everyone involved, are OK. Rest up, you’ve had an awful shock.

Elaine

1 Like

Eileen - so sorry to read about this - it must have been terrifying - so pleased to hear no-one was hurt and you and DH are OK. Take care - Maureen

1 Like

Goodness me, Eileen, what an ordeal. I am so glad to hear that everyone was ok. How much chaos and mayhem could one bird cause. Please rest up a bit over the next few days and take care
Di

1 Like

Thinking of you Eileen. It really was a miracle that no one was hurt, Such a shock for you. So very pleased that you all came through it ok.
Maureen x

1 Like

Goodness Eileen. Amazing that no one was hurt, it could so easily have been a very different outcome.
I’m sure you’ll keep going over it in your mind for some time to come.

Take care of yourself and OH.

Hope the practical things get sorted out quickly for you.

Sue

Poor you Eileen, so glad to hear that everyone involved escaped unhurt apart from bumps and bruises.
Take care of yourself and hubby.
Lynn x

That’s awful to hear but to echo everyone else so glad no one was hurt. It’ll take a few days for the initial shock and then probably a good few months before you feel the same in the car again. Hope you both feel a bit better soon…

1 Like

Oh my goodness Eileen @EileensCraftStudio I’ve only just seen your message.

How awful and scary. Thank goodness no one was hurt.

Sending hugs

Karen xxx

1 Like

Thanks everyone, it has been strange but I’m now helping DH find another daily car. He’s considering a Jag or another Lexus. He wants luxury, comfort, power, room for us and Garrett the dog. He doesn’t want a 4x4.

I had a couple of phone calls yesterday from a couple of ladies who were in the crash. To thank me for taking care of everyone and being a shoulder to cry on.

2 Likes

Hope you’re ok Eileen- take care and take it easy for a few days x