Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge - APRIL 2020. Please read the first post for joining info

All loved and liked to here.
Well done on the sales everyone.

New month - new start.

10 Likes

I’m glad you’re all enjoying you cake :grin:
I’ve only just been through all the listings to catch up and then came back, and discovered a whole new lot that hasn’t been loved! I wonder how many times that happens? I’ve heard others mention this before…

11 Likes

@SueTrevor Is there a better time to add a listing so it doesnt get missed? Also how can you see if your item has been loved?

10 Likes

I’ve no idea about a best time to list! I usually do it 1st thing as part of my daily pattern. You can go to dashboard and shop activity, to be honest, I dont do that very often, I often just notice at the end of the day my listed items have an ok amount of likes.

11 Likes

Mmm actually my birthday too so will have a virtual piece :wink:

13 Likes

Happy Birthday!:rainbow:

10 Likes

Might be best (if you have time) to do multiple relisting per day. Ie do a few items at once, i appreciate many people will do all at once for we are all busy…but then if buyers come to a category and just see 20 cards from the same seller (and assuming you have a ‘style’) they may find it hard to choose between. As ive had time recently ive tried to just do a few bits from each category at once.

10 Likes

thank you for getting back

8 Likes

happy birthday!!

9 Likes

Oh Sue you are naughty for teasing us…looks really yummy xx

11 Likes

Thank you for this Chris. I have recently started on Instagram but, must admit, having problems getting my head round it so your post is very helpful and I will try and do what you have suggested. I will try and find you on Instagram as well…xx Carol

9 Likes

Thank you everyone for being a great group during this difficult time!

Well done Dee @OrukiDesign and Valerie @valerie on your sales! Happy social distancing bop!

My showcase item for today, this romantic agate and bee charm keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

15 Likes

Happy Birthday Julia @SulikoSoul!

Paula :smile: x

9 Likes

Happy birthday Julia @SulikoSoul

XxxX

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Julia @SulikoSoul

That’s another lovely keyring Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Be back a bit later.

8 Likes

Afternoon

Happy Birthday, Julia @SulikoSoul

Loving those bootees Jeanie @bluebeezywings

Sun and rain today, typical April weather - better late than never I guess lol

Here is a new one from me

Carolxx

16 Likes

Happy Birthday :grin::gift::balloon::birthday::cake::icecream::fish_cake::grin:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday Sue @SulikoSoul hope you have been having a good day.

All done to here. Thank you again Chris @ChrisStoneArtist for your great info on Instagram.

Well done everyone who has had sales today. Lots of happy dancing.

Todays listing is another set of Christmassy Coasters.

13 Likes

Afternoon everyone, Im a bit late today and got carried away with photographing my new seed bead stock and kits. Never quick tasks to do, but making the most of the free time I have!

Heres todays listing also in my half price sale

15 Likes

Just thought this maybe useful for anyone wanting to learn more about instagram. I have followed this lady (Sue B Zimmerman) for a long time and had business coaching with her too. She has a selection of free video tutorials for instagram and pops a new one online every Monday. If you follow her on ig (the instragramexpert) she gives tips everyday in her posts and stories. Its a good place to start learning and hope that helps. I have removed the link from my earlier post as not sure if its allowed.

13 Likes