Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Happy Easter everyone! All loved to here. A re-list from me I’m afraid

6 Likes

Oh how busy life has gotten!

sorry ive been away! ive actually been going through councilling but its over now and i am feeling like a whole new person.

also id like to report my first ever 2 sales for me today :slightly_smiling_face: going to california!

12 Likes

Happy Easter everyone, I hope you all have had lots of chocolates,
Today’s listing

10 Likes

i love this!

4 Likes

A bit late in the day
I’ve had a drama on Folksy today. I decided to hide all my shop and relist them with a few improvements. Folksy decided not to like this idea and lost loads of my items so I have had to re do them . Its taken ages.
My little bees were lost so I will show them again
https://folksy.com/items/7122325-Sophie-Allport-Bees-Cushion-with-Mustard-Piping

IMG_2275
Valerie x

10 Likes

Hello Maxine
Im haveing no luck at the moment working out how to link and list etc
Will try again tomorrow so sorry i havent started so well
Im finding it all very interesting and everyone is so warm and informative
Regards Adrian

7 Likes

Happy Easter all

I missed yesterday’s listing, but i’m all caught up now

Here’s another owl pendant

7 Likes

Hope you are having a happy Easter

Love your Easter Bunny Roz @OrchardFelts
And the lavender bag @PetraBradleyPrints
I have a needle punch which I haven’t used yet, your cat is fabulous @teabreaks

5 Likes

Thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for keeping us organised for another month - greatly appreciated, as long as you’re happy to carry on.

Good to see you back Daniel @danheffer . Glad you’re feeling better and congratulations on the sales.
Great start to the month Carol @cariadcrafts11
Carol @Knittingtopia - you nearly got me there! I try to keep away from people until after noon as I fall for the April fools every time!

New earrings today

7 Likes

Valerie, I have done this so many times! The best thing to do is after every action, sign out and sign in again, so hide things and sign out, when you put them back in, if you want to remove more items sign out again. It was someone on here that told me this trick. I used to so many problems after I’d done fairs. :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks Sue.
Its very frustrating as most of the lost things will have to be re-photographed and that’s a job I hate.

3 Likes

A busy day - spent the morning filling a skip with years of accumulated junk then on a whim my sister, niece and I headed off to Lymington for a walk by the sea, followed by far too much chocolate. My eldest arrives home tomorrow for a few days so off out early tomorrow to restock the cupboards with lots of goodies for her.

Adrian @nannyjulie - if you want to share a link to a listing then the easiest way is to just go to the listing, copy the URL (top of the page) and then return to the forums and paste it into the reply box. Just make sure you paste it onto a fresh line with no text or spaces before it or the preview won’t show up.

3 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

4 Likes

Nothing to report from here.
Another card from me today

5 Likes

Hope everyone stays dry and warm today! We have lashing rain, hope the forecast for snow is not too bad further north!

My item today a pretty red and green banded agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

7 Likes

I’m thinking that today there will be a preemptive trip to the gym followed by the cracking open of the easter egg…

5 Likes

Here’s a relist today - Hartley Hare Aga Covers . . .

7 Likes

Morning all,
I had a lovely day yesterday, and managed to get to see all 4 children together, which is rare these days! My youngest daughter heads back to London today, I’m so sad, but only 18 days and she should be back again. I’m not getting much work done, but that’s ok.
Today’s listing

12 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Valerie.

Valerie @valerie, it’s the deleting things inbetween that causes the problem, if you update the unhide and leave the deleting until everything is finished. I tend to do the update then log off and back in before deleting, learnt that the hard way!

Francis @nannyjulie, dont worry lovely, it’s always a learning curve. I have posted a picture below that might help. Go to your shop and click onto the item you want to show, right click on the line that that starts with http (highlighted in blue on the picture below) and click on copy then come onto the forum and in your reply right click your mouse and click on paste, this will copy your shop link. make sure to leave a clear line before and after then link. Hope that helps, any problems give me a shout and I’ll post your link for you :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Off to visit with daughter 2 in her new home today.
New today

6 Likes