Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

Morning
Happy Easter Monday!
Sorry I was missing tozward the end of the week, just a busy weekend and my plus account ran out so I had to arrange ‘funds’ to renew🤑
Hope everyone had a great Easter with lots of yummies!
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/4395818-New-Baby-Boy-or-Girl-Greeting-Card-Handmade-Card

Steph xx

8 Likes

Good Morning - glad that you are all enjoying some family time :slight_smile: I’ve been out with my two boys quite a bit over the last few days - making the most of them before they fly the nest! Only a few months till youngest goes to Uni - I’m doing a countdown! He’s only going 30 miles down the road but he’s hoping to get a job whilst he’s there, so I’m not expecting to see much of him!

My listing today is another birdcage:

9 Likes

Good morning…another of my lacy baby cardigans today…similar to the other white one in my shop but this one has a lurex thread running through it…baby sparkle.
https://folksy.com/items/7122487-white-and-silver-LUREX-lacy-baby-cardigan-ref-F363-

8 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Had a lovely family day yesterday but it always causes an arthritis flare so today is relaxing with my knitting. Hubs is working so pretty much a normal day here.

5 Likes

Good afternoon, hope you are all having a nice day whatever you are up to :). We have been out shopping this morning and I’m finishing an order this afternoon then lots of orders to pack, been a busy few days though sadly not on here! :). Finally got around to taking photo’s this morning of my new makes so here’s todays listing

7 Likes

Thank you Max and Sam for your advice. I think I’ve sussed it now
Having a lovely “me” day today . Chucking it down outside and nice and cosy inside

Some new cushion covers today Also available with a lovely soft polyester inner if you prefer.
https://folksy.com/items/7122557-Beach-Huts-Cushion-Cover
https://folksy.com/items/7122550-Owls-Cushion-Cover
1251408390_dwi0
Valerie x

6 Likes

That is lovely

2 Likes

Hi Maxine,
Help for me too I’m afraid. I manage to copy my links as you’ve described here to Valerie, but next bit of the learning curve is, how do you put up a large image that you simply click on to? (sue trevor has just done one as above!) Petra

Wow, the rain is lashing down here and it’s as cold as winter.
Thank goodness for Easter chocolate stash…
Little bright wooden horse bag to cheer me up.

6 Likes

Afternoon

Grim rainy morning here but rain stopped now and could that be a hint of sun??? lol

Here is one of my parchment cards today with a bright stained glass window.

Carol xx

7 Likes

Afternoon all, it’s raining cats and dogs here!
Today’s listing is one of my vases

7 Likes

Snowing heavily here !!!

4 Likes
8 Likes

YIPPEE THINK IVE GOT IT
Just have to remember how i did it
Thanks for all your help your all so very kind
HAPPY SPRING TIME TO ALL

5 Likes

Ooooooh Valerie, @valerie is it all looking pretty :snowflake:
2 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Petra…I get the link for the item from my shop and post it in this box…DON’t space or anything, then click the arrow with the bar underneath it (above in this box)…you will get a box that says choose files
…click that and find your picture on your laptop or device…click on it and then click upload…it will then put the larger clickable picture here.

1 Like

Good afternoon all, it’s been raining here but not so bad, maybe this time we have missed it!. Happy dancing for your sales Sue.

Petra @PetraBradleyPrints, I’m much better at showing than explaining, try this see if it works for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great minds think alike - I’ve just created a tutorial on how to create a large clickable link! hehe…

Can someone check it out and make sure I’ve linked it all together and it makes sense please? xx

8 Likes

@thedotterypotter @MaxPringJewellery mine says ‘open image in new tab’ so they must all be different. Then I copy the address bar in the new tab and post it in the ‘from the web’ before copying the original items address bar and pasting it into the 2nd bit!

3 Likes