Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

(Thedotterypotter) #507

Happy anniversary Sue @SueTrevor xx

2 sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

My listing today is:

(PetraBradleyPrints) #508

Good luck for tomorrow, @NOfkantsCurios may sunny skies bring out those craft lovers.
Congtats for best sellers list @SashaGarrett , that is no mean feat.

Now then, take a deep breath and smell the patchouli oil, with this little bit of vintage hand blocked Indian fabric.

(Brenda Cumming) #509

faved to here x

(Brenda Cumming) #510

Roz I stayed in Shanklin x

(Roz) #511

Ooo - thats where my school was, although it has closed and fallen into disrepair now :frowning:

(RosesFeltWorkshop) #512

(Sue Mellem) #513

Evening and welcome back to those who have been away or generally busy with other things.
Wouldn’t exactly say we had a heatwave here Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery but it hasn’t rained today and I had to swap my cardi for a lighter one when I realised it was warmish.

Gosh Jill @BeadifulByJill hadn’t realised you feature on Jewellery Maker. Very exciting and full of so much temptation I would think!

Afternoon tea with some of the WI ladies, which was rather tasty. I sat with 3 ladies who I haven’t spoken to much before and they were lots of fun.

Hope the fair goes well Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and anyone else doing one tomorrow.

A re-list tonight

(Thecardjeanie) #514

Hi all,

Just popping in with a quick relist. My toothache has got much worse and I had to have the filling done for the 3rd time yesterday. I only have a temporary one at the moment as i have to have root canal treatment done on it. Not looking forward to that I must say.

Jeanie x

(Natalie Ofkants) #515

Happy anniversary @SueTrevor xxxx

Natalie x

(Jayne) #516

Happy Anniversary!! :champagne: @SueTrevor

Jill @BeadifulByJill how do you restrain yourself with all the goodies on JM?! I think I’d be permanently broke!!

Some more Abalone today:

Jayne x

(pipdesigns) #517

@MaxPringJewellery Please add me to the April tally - I sold a Kindle Case last week.

I’m relisting this Glasses Sleeve this morning . . .

(Roz) #518

Good morning. My daughter returns to Sheffield today so it will be back to the crafting table this week although tomorrow I am out all day.

And look … something new from me today! A needle felted, beaded brooch.

(Julie Lewis) #519

Handmade cards by Nannyjulie

Good Morning all
Trying again to see if linked.
Misty day here at moment hope it clears later.
Have a good day Regards Julie&Adrian

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #520

Happy anniversary Sue @SueTrevor :champagne:

Grim tooth stuff @thecardjeanie, really hope gets sorted quickly :bouquet:

Found 3 more Red ‘Wheal Margery Bees’ this morn, so re-list…

Ceilidh to play this afternoon :notes:
Happy Sunday All :grin:

(Sue) #521

Morning all, well yestersay, the lawn got mowed, and I cleaned up one end of the garage. He replaced my gas cylinder for my present so I can make more glass beads again, it’s been empty for months and my gardening equipment has gradually taken over all the surfaces. I got it tidied just before tea, and was going to try to make a bead, when I suddenly lost my courage! It’s an oxy-propane torch that gets very hot, and you have to switch it on in the right order… it’s been months since I used it… I shall try and remember later today. I bought him a big bunch of flowers that were reduced in price :rofl:
Today’s listing

(Thedotterypotter) #522

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Good luck with your bead making today Sue @SueTrevor I would love to see the results x

My listing today is a re-list boat pot

(Deborah Jones) #523

Morning, wet here again today.

@SueTrevor I know where you are coming from with dangerous equipment that you haven’t used for a while. There are a few things I have to refresh my memory on each time.

( Carol ) #524

Good morning. Not sure where this heatwave is but it isn’t in Kent. Very cloudy and 12 degrees!

(Thatenamelguy) #525

Managed to miss yesterday altogether. ‘Full of busy’ as they say round here. @SashaGarrett my wife’s family have a saying ‘when the gorse is in bloom it’s the season for loving;’ they say that’s because the gorse is never not in bloom.
Relisted today

(Thecardjeanie) #526

Good morning all,

Thanks for all the good wishes about my tooth!

Nice gardening weather here today so here goes…

Jeanie x