Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2018

(Rachael H.) #527

Just finished the ironing, washing the bedclothes and now waiting for the grocery delivery, I swear my weekends are busier than the rest of the week at a full-time job!
Good luck with the torch @SueTrevor, I’d love to see your results.

My latest item is a lovely long-line shell and tassel necklace, perfect for a beach or summer outfit (here’s hoping!).

IMG_4111

(Ali Dufty) #528

Am doing a cheeky double lister today as I missed yesterday ! sorry folks! :slight_smile: Hope everyones enjoying their weekend .

(Brenda Cumming) #529

good afternoon…back to painting today
https://folksy.com/items/7127117-8x6-watercolour-painting-ref-f-369-

(Max Pring) #530

Good afternoon folksy yay happy dancing for sales @pipdesigns, Sarah and Deborah, shame about the returns Deborah.

I came on here this morning, updated the tally did my listing then forogt to post it doh! had to re-do a commissionas I overmelted the silver at the last minute, thankfully just a earring and 2nd time around was fine :slight_smile: good luck with your torch today Sue :fire:

(Valerie Farrell) #531

Good afternoon Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add 2 sales. Thanks
Brooches today

Valerie x

(Natalie Ofkants) #532

Back from the craft fair, was very quiet, sold a couple of keyrings and a fossil though. I had been asked to bring knitted and crocheted items, but those who came today did not looks at them, but you just never know.

My item today is a little summer crocheted newborn jacket.

(Thedotterypotter) #533

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, I keep meaning to ask you - do you carve the fossils and stones yourself?

I’ve lost my pottery mojo for the last couple of days. I baked a lemon and lime cake today and I’m just about to have another go with my sewing machine as I haven’t made anything with it yet! Hope to get my creative juices flowing through other mediums instead!

(Martin Shackleton) #534

Afternoon all,
Today’s listing

(Natalie Ofkants) #535

Hi, the majority of the fossils I find when out on family fossil hunting trips, spending cold days immersed in water and sand, dressed most attractively, lol! Then back home to the garage or back garden, if the wealthier is nice enough to prepare, clean and remove as much of the extraneous matrix rock as possible.

The Orthoceras come from places like Brazil, so sorry I buy those in, but do drill them for keyrings.

My husband and I stone polish, it sounds lovely in the garage when the polisher is going, a bit like a never ending rain stick. Lol.
I have vases and bowls filled with the smaller irregular polished stones, I use them sometimes as a background photography prop.

Drilling stones and fossils can be a bit hit and miss, luckily my husband is an ex-toolmaker, but many stones are destroyed which is a shame.

Natalie x

(BeadifulByJill) #536

Afternoon all,

@ bramleycards thank you, i’m glad you like my bracelet.
@MaxPringJewellery @BeadstormJewellery @GoRadLou Ive been a guest designer for about a year and a half now, and it is really hard not to just buy everything especially as the gemstones do look a lot better when you have them in front of you, the TV does miss out a lot of the colours and sparkle.

Heres todays listing

I’m off to love and pin now

(Ali Dufty) #537

Anyone else having problems with loading pics again ??? It seems to be happening frustratingly often ??!! I have reported , but was really looking forward to getting some new items listed today , at long last !!!

(Max Pring) #538

yes me to Ali, @AliDufty, it was working fine as I listed 4 or 5 then got the picture broken. I have prepped all my listings though and saved in draft (you can only do this if you copy an older listing and leave one of the pictures in there. Make all the changes and then I’ll just add the pictures when it’s fixed :frowning:

(Natalie Ofkants) #539

Yep, can’t load pictures either!

(Sasha Garrett) #540

The inability to load photos of my new piece is a bit irrelevant to me - I’d forgotten to take them in the first place! Oh well, back to the rush commission.

(PetraBradleyPrints) #541

Me too. Can’t load photos.Almost exactly the same time as it happened to me last week!
Oh well, think I’lll give up today, and have a cup of tea and a hot cross bun.

(Ali Dufty) #542

Sians intervened , and all seems OK again for the mo !!!

( Valerie Dockerty) #543

Good evening everyone
Happy Anniversary Sue @SueTrevor

(carolinefrodsham) #544

Afternoon all. Photos seem to be uploading now! I was having trouble before too.
Nice to see you back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery . Hope everyone well. Hope your tooth problem sorted soon Jeanie @thecardjeanie I think i have that coming too :worried:

These are just an expired item relist with new photos as I have not made anything! Daughter left for London at lunchtime after the culmination of filming up in the mountains (freezing cold) and down on the beach (surprisingly warm) What a struggle! Huge stretchers , canvases , washing machine drum turned into rain hanger…bow and arrows , costumes , not to mention bucket loads of tea and snacks…exhausting! Still I hope its all the shots are safely backed up and not likely to disappear . Her camera did fall and the lens is now refusing to work , fortunately we had back up .
I will try and show you a photo or 2 . But will have to do it from my phone .
Hope all well . Perhaps I can get back to my own ‘thing’ now !

(carolinefrodsham) #545

K
IMG_3722|300x400
Renaissance costume drama in front of giant canvas up a mountain! (unfortunately the photo disappeared !)

Filming in the sand dunes .
Then to the waters edge ; the sea suddenly came in and surrounded us . The canvas was brought back in tact from the lapping waves … phew :slightly_smiling_face:
Having trouble uploading photos . Will try again later :disappointed:

(Brenda Cumming) #546

faved to here x