Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Happy first of April everyone! I will try and appear more this month… I promise!!! Thanks as ever @MaxPringJewellery for all your hard work!

Caught up to here! Loving the brooches @junemccabe and @OhhhWhatAYarn the gloves @erkinwald and those t-shirts @XStitcherJoss

The month started well for me as I have a sale to report! Yayyy!

So just re-listed it again

20 Likes

Happy Sunny April & BST!!! :sunny: Everyone…thanks for continuing the thread again Max @MaxPringJewellery this is a quick pop-in I’ll be back to love & pin later - Laptop battery is dead which is scuppering me somewhat… but as it’s Daisies!! today, this is a must :wink:

Glad to see you’ve returned Sasha @SashaGarrett hope there’ll be Fordite to love & pin!

Re:list

18 Likes

Can’t believe I almost missed “theme of the day” with this necklace sitting unlisted in a box!

18 Likes

Elly there is a 4kg box of rough fordite sat at my feet as I type! (A truck company that does custom cabs for 18 wheelers was having a clear out and someone harvested as much fordite as they could hence the big box) I’ve also got a box of rough bowlerite and a slab of surfite to play with - I just have to stop going down the allotment…

19 Likes

Good afternoon
Lovely items today. Let hope for lots of sales in April
Still away on holiday. Hope the threatened snow doesn’t stop me from getting home to Scotland.

Valerie

18 Likes

Wow! …Think you need an additional workshop down at your allotment :smile:

8 Likes

Evening everyone
A keyring today have some new items to list but need better photos

15 Likes

Well, here we are in April. This year is just flying by! I’m so happy the clocks have now gone forward, I so love the light evenings. The period from now until the longest day is my very favourite time of the year.

Sasha, @SashaGarrett Good to see you back. I’m looking forward to seeing new Fordite.

Lynn @erkinwald I love those gloves. They remind me of flowerbeds full of spring flowers.

Here’s the link to my April board:

All loved and pinned to here. It’s a chaffinch make up bag from me today.

https://folksy.com/items/7258452-Make-up-bag-cosmetic-bag-with-chaffinch-and-cow-parsley

17 Likes

Just back from a lovely weekend away with my family, I think I’m all caught up on today’s posts. I just have a relist today, got a backlog of items to photograph, hoping the lighter nights will be more conducive to taking shots one I’m home from the day job.

19 Likes

Helloooo April and to everyone on the thread ! :slight_smile:

As I haven’t been very productive creatively of late !! here’s one from my supplies / sale / section . A long overdue de-stashing exercise !!! I feel like I’m cheating though , ha !

A lovely , soft ,hemp ( linen ) and acrylic blend yarn …

17 Likes

All caught up to here. Many thanks for the glove love. :smiley:

6 Likes

Loved & pinned to here…on this pinboard

13 Likes

Evening folks yay happy dancing for your sales Karen and Sarah, have added your to yesterday Sarah and there was one for me too :slight_smile:

welcome back Sasha @SashaGarrett, perhaps the cold snap coming in again will keep you home in the warm :slight_smile: I have missed seeing your colourful pieces

16 Likes

Happy april everyone - thanks as always Max for keeping our lovely thread going.
A new listing from me today

https://folksy.com/items/7258760-Tigers-Eye-Gemstone-Earrings

16 Likes

Lovely to have you back with us Sasha @SashaGarrett.

Been helping sort out one of my girls rooms to try and get some kind of order for her to relax and study. She is getting close to taking her A levels and having a bit of a melt down over the last few weeks and struggling to focus. She had a mock exam today in Maths, got really upset and had to leave the room for at least half and hour. Her teacher didnt even notice she had left, no one checked if she was ok - which amazes and concerns me!! I suggested she email her teacher to explain what had happened and to see if she can get some support and retake it. I do feel for kids taking their exams - I keep explaining that she can only do her best and not to feel pressured.

18 Likes

Welcome back Sasha @SashaGarrett - what are you up to in that allotment?
Thanks for keeping us going for another month Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts. Do you have any more submissions for your course? Lost track of where you are with it.

Oh Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery that’s not good regarding supervision and support of your daughter. I hope the school ups its game and gives her more support. Like you’ I feel for the youngsters going through their exams.

Managed a new listing today

17 Likes

Good to see you back @SashaGarrett
Starting April with a relist.

18 Likes

Good evening all. No listing from me today - have been busy moving furniture today with the help of 3 very nice, helpful men from AnyVan. They tried so hard but alas my wardrobes and shelves were not going to go up the stairs so had to spend several hours dismantling them, carrying the pieces upstairs and then reconstructing them … 3 wardrobes and one shelving unit complete (well except for the doors which are really heavy as they are mirrored and I just didnt have any strength left :slight_smile: ) One wardrobe cant be dismantled so for the time being it has gone into the out house - think I may have to get rid of it.
My sister moves tomorrow and Wednesday so has been busy too, so this afternoon we treated ourselves to a cream tea at the local farm shop. It was such a beautiful day we were able to sit out in the sunshine.

Got a fabulous mothers day/house warming present from my daughter - I just love it.

Back to work tomorrow so boxes will remain untouched! Off to bed now - what with all the activity today and a restless night stressing about it last night I am ready to drop! See you tomorrow.

22 Likes

1 sale for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery

13 Likes

Wow a new month!

Goodness you’ve been busy @OrchardFelts and that lamp is gorgeous :open_mouth:

Your poor daughter @Verchielbeadsandjewellery the college really need to be made aware x

Welcome back @SashaGarrett :rose:

Just a relist from me x

All caught up on March and liked and pinned to here mainly, but I use various boards :blush:

15 Likes