Folksy 365 -Daily Listing Challenge Thread - April 2024

26 Likes

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great Easter Sunday!
Thank you Susan @SusanBettyArt for taking over this month, let’s hope for a successful one!
Welcome back to all those returning, and good luck to everyone taking part (and not only).
I hope your “little one” enjoyed his birthday Louise @thestitchyroom, I guess he got extra chocolate eggs this time!
This is my listing for today, thought of starting the month with something different!

27 Likes

So sorry to hear about your Lola , Louise @thestitchyroom
Take heart, my son was 52 last week…lol

16 Likes

Hello and happy April! I have my fingers crossed for lots of sales for you all, I am hoping I get at least one this month!

28 Likes

Here’s my littel bunny for today

28 Likes

Faved to here…

15 Likes

Hello all

I’ve decided not to join in the challenge this month, as I don’t have many new things and want to save most of my new makes for the Craft Drop in May. But I’ll try and pop on here and love your things when I can.

Hope you all get lots of sales this month! x

21 Likes

Glorious day here in Norwich - off to the pub in a half an hour to celebrate a friends birthday.

28 Likes

I am back from my exciting Japan cruise. We saw some amazing sights along the way, but not Mt Fuji as it rained all day! Our guide took us to a tea ceremony instead which was interesting. The culture is so different but everyone was very friendly and helped out when necessary. The cruise ended in Seoul, South Korea which is another lovely city. We saw lots of people, young and old in hired kimonos in Japan and hanboks in Seoul. It is obviously the thing to do when out and about visiting the sights. They were all made in beautiful embroidered fabric.

I have a new listing today

27 Likes

Afternoon, it’s been a long time since I joined in on this thread but my shop is now restocked and ready to go

28 Likes

Good afternoon. Nothing to share as I am still on holiday. It has been a busy few days with lovely weather until this morning and got drenched. It is sunny again but tired so just sitting and crocheting.

27 Likes

Happy Easter everyone. Oh my. I’m not sure when the last half of March went - will try and do better in April! Just liked all your fabulous makes up to here and looking forward to keeping up this month. Already had one order this morning @SusanBettyArt, thank you. Here is my listing for today. Handmade 21st birthday card - personalised with... - Folksy

29 Likes

Thank you for looking after us this month Susan @SusanBettyArt
I will try to do better this month and really need to get my mojo back
A new sheep cushion cover

Valerie

28 Likes

thank you for the photos Andrea @GrannysHandknits …I just love Kimonos and weirdly because of my bad feet, I have to always wear flip flops and I have bought some of those Japanese toe socks, to keep my feet warm in the winter…lol…
Welcome back Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics

19 Likes

Lovely to see you back, Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics. :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Wow, this looks like an amazing trip.

16 Likes

Just super photos Andrea @GrannysHandknits ….thanks for sharing.

Welcome back to the thread Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics

And yippee! Many congrats on your sale Jill @PaperDaisyCardDesign …that’s the tally up and running :smiley:

18 Likes

I’m back - somehow I got overwhelmed after Christmas and haven’t managed to pick up again til now.
It’s good to see you all.
This is new -

mauve, yellow, green and white scrolled on blue brooch

29 Likes

Good to see you Francis @thatenamelguy

17 Likes

Good Evening Everyone,

Thank you for looking after us all last month, Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and thank you for taking over this month, Susan @SusanBettyArt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m glad you had a good time in Japan an S Korea, Andrea @GrannysHandknits Great photos too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Fab to have you back, Francis @thatenamelguy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Welcome back to the thread, Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics Looking forward to seeing your work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m so late today, but all caught up even though the Werewolf is lying awkwardly across my lap, making typing a bit of a challenge :joy:

Have a lovely evening :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just a quick relist of an adorable hippo…

27 Likes