Folksy 365 -Daily Listing Challenge Thread - April 2024

Great to have you both back on the thread Francis @thatenamelguy and Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics and welcome to the thread Jessica @SeaWornJewellery be sure to read the joining instructions at the beginning of the thread.
Could you add 2 to the tally for Creations for Tiny Tots please Susan @SusanBettyArt thank you
Great photos Andrea @GrannysHandknits it looks like a great holiday and welcome back to earth.

18 Likes

Happy fandango Pauline @CreationsforTinyTots , great news about your sales, now added to the tally :smiley:

17 Likes

A sale to add to the tally please Susan @SusanBettyArt

18 Likes

Welcome back Francis @thatenamelguy and Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics

I have a sale to add please Susan @SusanBettyArt

16 Likes

Evening all,
Very late - been a busy day!
Thank you @SusanBettyArt for looking after us this month.
Welcome to new faces, and welcome back to familiar ones.
Gorgeous pics @GrannysHandknits - I’m envious, I country I very much want to visit after a 2 night stop-over in Tokyo several years ago.

27 Likes

Good morning…dry here at the moment and it feels a bit warmer too.

27 Likes

Good morning all, lovely start to the day again. I managed to take some photos in the garden yesterday, first time I’ve tried and I think they look ok!

28 Likes

Good morning all and happy Tuesday :slight_smile: congrats to all with sales already, what a busy start to the month :slight_smile:
Welcome back Frances @thatenamelguy and Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics
Mine for today is a matching scarf to the gloves I shared yesterday :slight_smile: have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx

28 Likes

Good Morning All

What a great way to start the day….well done on your sales Andrea @GrannysHandknits and Mel @aquilacrafts. Happy fandango to you both. Now added to the tally :smiley:

18 Likes

Good Morning All.

Quilters Travel Pouch and Pencil Roll. A Gift for a Crafty Friend. Both Items.

£9.50

27 Likes

Good morning everyone, hello and welcome to new joiners and returners. Congratulations to all with sales.

As ever I am procrastinating about the dusting and hoovering but I will do it, I will!

A Patchwork Package from me today.

28 Likes

Morning,
New blanket listed today.

Louise x

28 Likes

Good morning.
Nice to see you back Francis @thatenamelguy
A sale purse today

Valerie

27 Likes

27 Likes

Faved to here

16 Likes

Morning, thanks for the welcome back :blush:

Todays listing

27 Likes

Morning All !

My heirloom bunny makes a re list appearance…

26 Likes

Good morning everyone It’s a lovely day here at the moment but it’s still cold.
What a lot of sales for the beginning of this month, well done everyone.
Today I have an unusual blue and white puffed hollow oval glass bead necklace

27 Likes

Morning all. Welcome to all the returners and new participants - your mugs are great Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics.

Well I did manage to get some new stuff done yesterday but this design took too long to make so I don’t think I’ll do many more - the cards might be unique but they’re also expensive so I’m not expecting a rush of sales. Never mind back to the drawing board (quite literally!).

Have a nice day all.

27 Likes

Hi all, hope you all had a lovely Easter break. Good to see familiar faces (ok, icons) and welcome to newbies and those returning :smiley: There are some lovely makes on the thread already :heart:

Hugs to those taking a break to focus on other things this month. I was undecided yesterday as I really need to focus on design/new product ideas, but I will be joining in - this thread does motivate me to make/list, and I certainly need to build up my stock for a big event in May. And I like the community buzz too. So I’ll juggle both as long as I can.

Huge thanks to Susan @SusanBettyArt for hosting us, and to Deb for looking after us last month.

I’m relisting an old “evergreen” today - one of my travel playmats (play scene) with an outer space theme :ringer_planet: and :rocket:

The Old Button Space Explorer Travel Playmat

26 Likes