Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Morning all. Nothing to list or post as busy with family mayhem . Now off to look after my mum for a few days . So I have to shut up shop :disappointed:
Have a great weekend everyone . Love your veg and your Fordite Sasha @SashaGarrett Perfect :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Love the props @SashaGarrett!! And the earrings are fab.
Think I’m going to take a leaf from your book in the future, note to self ‘never work with animals and children’.
You won’t believe how long it took to get a smile from my son this morning…

18 Likes

Cute Dino Yas @IndaBayi :slight_smile:

I have starting listing my new Autumn / Winter range of items in my shop , so I will now be listing them daily here !! apologies if it seems a bit premature for some !!!??? :joy::grin::blush::rofl:

Starting with a incredibly soft and lightweight, baby Alpaca blend ,ladies slouch beanie … ’ Nightfall’ …

15 Likes

That’s an adorable photo Yas.

You need to leave a link to your items on your posts so that we can all click through to it to view it properly (and in my case love and pin, as I do that for all listings in this thread).

I’ve copied it here for everyone else.

13 Likes

Hi Helen, thanks for doing that!
I will try the link thing
So much to learn!!
X

7 Likes

Hi Yas, if you want to create a clickable link, all you need to do is copy the URL at the top of the page of your listing and paste it into this thread.
If you want to create a large photo clickable link, I made this walkthrough (the icon you need to click has now changed to an icon of a photograph), it may be helpful to you x

9 Likes

Had non stop visitors today, so it is just a relist from me…ready for Halloween
https://folksy.com/items/7014478-cartoon-hand-drawn-and-painted-witch-ref-107-

13 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone
Sunny but windy today
At least stats are showing now, just want some sales
Ah well must keep trying
Best Wishes Adrianx

12 Likes

Afternoon all. Just getting ready for more visitors
Hope you feel better soon Max
Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add a sale. A little hedgehog purse so I have listed another

Valerie x

14 Likes

sold a couple of patterns , yeh !!

13 Likes

hey thanks a lot @Dottery Pottery will try that next time , Yas xx

5 Likes

Afternoon everyone
Have a lovely break Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Francis @thatenamelguy
Hope you soon feel better Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
A new listing today

11-SAM_4569

12 Likes

afternoon yay happy dancing for your sales Sharon and Valerie F :dancer: :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Quick dash as I’ve got last minute prep to do for the craft market tomorrow. My shop will be closed for the day. I don’t know whether I’ll be around much after that. We go on holiday to Cape Verde on Tuesday and I’ve done no ironing or packing yet! I’ll try and keep going on here until Tuesday but it may not be possible. I’ve loved and pinned to here and I do have a new listing for today.

https://folksy.com/items/7169341-Butterflies-tote-bag-in-cream-with-blue-butterflies

15 Likes

Just remember to pack all your undies in one of your toiletry bags and pack a spare for damp swimming stuff and you’ll be fine!

5 Likes

What if I do a Martin? (I’m growing properly small toms)

I’ll be back shortly with an actual listing.

19 Likes

And here’s the veggie free listing

(one of my regulars has requested first refusal of the other one so you’ll have to wait)

18 Likes

Evening all, everything loved to here. I’m ever so slowly selling my jewellery bits, but I have such a lit of it! Here’s a re-list of a charm bracelet that’s not had any love yet…

12 Likes

Evening I’m a bit late today! Heres my relist for the day https://folksy.com/items/7120233-Wire-Wrapped-Rose-Ring-custom-made

12 Likes

Helen @PocketfulCreations good luck with the craft market tomorrow and any one else with venues on.
Love the photo props Sasha :grin:
Congrats to all those with sales.
I thought I would share what I have been up to…heres the end result of redesigning using vintage jewellery and cleaning very old vintage fans. They are to be used in a photo shoot in a few weeks time with handmade vintage wedding dresses.

19 Likes