Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

(Roz) #321

Thanks everyone for your congratulatory messages :slight_smile: - will have to get my thinking hat on for something to enter next year now :thinking:

Have spent the morning catching up with some work that pays me a wage so no felting yet today and not sure I’m really feeling it today so will probably just do a few bits and pieces rather than starting on anything new.

Just seen my kingfisher has made it into Folksy favourites and featured on their instagram story today :slight_smile: Trying to decide what to make next - maybe a swan or a mallard duck although I still have a commission for a long tailed tit to complete first.

Heres a new batch of soaps that I made last week as all the previous ones sold in Norfolk.

(francescaburke) #322

Some snail mail stickers:

(Helen Healey) #323

Thanks Sue @SueTrevor and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn, I’m definitely feeling less stressed and so pleased I’ll still have time for lots of crafting, as it definitely does help to relieve my anxiety.

I’m having a good week this week. As well as having that good news, I’ve a sale to report - (can you add it to my tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery) - and my little lion purse has been added to Folksy Favourites. I also won a voucher for a market night I was taking part in on Sunday and used it to buy a lovely pendant from @SarahDesignsUK. Happy days! :smile:

I spent yesterday evening reading the manual to my new sewing machine. It looks so scary I still haven’t even switched it on yet!! :joy:

My new listing today is this hedgehog cushion.

https://folksy.com/items/7164026-Hedgehog-cushion-in-taupe-with-brown-hedgehog-and-red-toadstools

(Valerie Farrell) #324

Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add 3 sales. Thanks
Valerie x

(Sue) #325

Two sales to add for me Max @MaxPringJewellery
Helen, @PocketfulCreations I meant to ask, what sewing machine have you gone for? And how exciting :grin:

(Deborah Jones) #326

Evening all, busy day in the shed trying to finish orders… but wanting to play with my new tool/ toy.

Congrats on getting the recognition you deserve Roz @OrchardFelts

(Max Pring) #327

evening all, yay happy dancing for your sales Helen, Sue and Valerie

am shattered today, not been sleeping to well lately and I think it’s starting to affect me now, *** menopause !!! righto off to try and programme my kiln :thinking:

(carolinefrodsham) #328

Evening everyone . Just got in -completely exhausted now . New Zealand visitor safely delivered to the train station and school trousers bought -a miracle for me -usually its the last week .Daughter still here :smiley: But still no time to be at the bench. Hence another relist today I am afraid.
Well done on all your successes of late Roz @OrchardFelts. :tada::tada: Great news . Well done on all sales folks . I have 4 to add too !! wooo hooo :tada: @MaxPringJewellery

Have a good evening all.

(Sue) #329

Caroline, your parcel turned up today, there wonderful, thank you. And the envelope was covered in stamps!

(Max Pring) #330

yay happy dancing for your sales Caroline :dancer:

that was easy, tehe hubby spent the afternoon figuring it out then just 5 minutes to show me, he’s a good un! all ready to rock and roll now I just need some time to actually make something with the clay now lol!

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery pictures of your new tool please :slight_smile:

(Helen Healey) #331

It’s a Janome SMD4000 (exclusive to Sewing Machines Direct). My current machine is a Janome and I absolutely love it. The new one has quite a few computerised embroidery stitches and you can limit the speed on it which I’m hoping will help with my experimentation with free-motion embroidery. It’s just sooooo different to the old one! :scream: I think I need to just bite the bullet and get stuck in!

(Deborah Jones) #332

Trying but failing to add pic at the mo Max. Will get there!

(carolinefrodsham) #333

Thanks Sue

Relieved!!!

(Deborah Jones) #334

New toy… Because it is beautiful…and works a treat .

(Sarah Bell) #335

Just sorting bedtimes, but popping in with a relist x

Liked and pinned to here, will pop back later x

(Brenda Cumming) #336

faved to here x

(Max Pring) #337

Oooooh pretty! Love it Deborah :heart_eyes:

(Max Pring) #338

Sounds like you’ll have a lot of fun with that Helen :slight_smile:

(Sue Mellem) #339

I seem to be a day out this week - I keep thinking it’s Thursday today, I think it must be a long week!

Congratulations to those featuring as Folksy favourites. Lots of 365’ers showing up on the FB. Hoping it brings bumper sales for the month!

Relisting today

(Thedotterypotter) #340

Your little kiln is so cute Max @MaxPringJewellery - enjoy playing with your silver clay x

My listing tonight are these new hedgehogs: