Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Thanks everyone for your congratulatory messages :slight_smile: - will have to get my thinking hat on for something to enter next year now :thinking:

Have spent the morning catching up with some work that pays me a wage so no felting yet today and not sure I’m really feeling it today so will probably just do a few bits and pieces rather than starting on anything new.

Just seen my kingfisher has made it into Folksy favourites and featured on their instagram story today :slight_smile: Trying to decide what to make next - maybe a swan or a mallard duck although I still have a commission for a long tailed tit to complete first.

Heres a new batch of soaps that I made last week as all the previous ones sold in Norfolk.

13 Likes

Some snail mail stickers:

8 Likes

Thanks Sue @SueTrevor and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn, I’m definitely feeling less stressed and so pleased I’ll still have time for lots of crafting, as it definitely does help to relieve my anxiety.

I’m having a good week this week. As well as having that good news, I’ve a sale to report - (can you add it to my tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery) - and my little lion purse has been added to Folksy Favourites. I also won a voucher for a market night I was taking part in on Sunday and used it to buy a lovely pendant from @SarahDesignsUK. Happy days! :smile:

I spent yesterday evening reading the manual to my new sewing machine. It looks so scary I still haven’t even switched it on yet!! :joy:

My new listing today is this hedgehog cushion.

https://folksy.com/items/7164026-Hedgehog-cushion-in-taupe-with-brown-hedgehog-and-red-toadstools

13 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add 3 sales. Thanks
Valerie x

4 Likes

Two sales to add for me Max @MaxPringJewellery
Helen, @PocketfulCreations I meant to ask, what sewing machine have you gone for? And how exciting :grin:

3 Likes

Evening all, busy day in the shed trying to finish orders… but wanting to play with my new tool/ toy.

Congrats on getting the recognition you deserve Roz @OrchardFelts

11 Likes

evening all, yay happy dancing for your sales Helen, Sue and Valerie

am shattered today, not been sleeping to well lately and I think it’s starting to affect me now, *** menopause !!! righto off to try and programme my kiln :thinking:

7 Likes

Evening everyone . Just got in -completely exhausted now . New Zealand visitor safely delivered to the train station and school trousers bought -a miracle for me -usually its the last week .Daughter still here :smiley: But still no time to be at the bench. Hence another relist today I am afraid.
Well done on all your successes of late Roz @OrchardFelts. :tada::tada: Great news . Well done on all sales folks . I have 4 to add too !! wooo hooo :tada: @MaxPringJewellery

Have a good evening all.

13 Likes

Caroline, your parcel turned up today, there wonderful, thank you. And the envelope was covered in stamps!

3 Likes

yay happy dancing for your sales Caroline :dancer:

that was easy, tehe hubby spent the afternoon figuring it out then just 5 minutes to show me, he’s a good un! all ready to rock and roll now I just need some time to actually make something with the clay now lol!

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery pictures of your new tool please :slight_smile:

9 Likes

It’s a Janome SMD4000 (exclusive to Sewing Machines Direct). My current machine is a Janome and I absolutely love it. The new one has quite a few computerised embroidery stitches and you can limit the speed on it which I’m hoping will help with my experimentation with free-motion embroidery. It’s just sooooo different to the old one! :scream: I think I need to just bite the bullet and get stuck in!

7 Likes

Trying but failing to add pic at the mo Max. Will get there!

3 Likes

Thanks Sue

Relieved!!!

4 Likes

New toy… Because it is beautiful…and works a treat .

18 Likes

Just sorting bedtimes, but popping in with a relist x

Liked and pinned to here, will pop back later x

9 Likes

faved to here x

2 Likes

Oooooh pretty! Love it Deborah :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sounds like you’ll have a lot of fun with that Helen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I seem to be a day out this week - I keep thinking it’s Thursday today, I think it must be a long week!

Congratulations to those featuring as Folksy favourites. Lots of 365’ers showing up on the FB. Hoping it brings bumper sales for the month!

Relisting today

10 Likes

Your little kiln is so cute Max @MaxPringJewellery - enjoy playing with your silver clay x

My listing tonight are these new hedgehogs:

12 Likes