Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Roz @OrchardFelts and Sasha @SashaGarrett The symbol chart for the shawl surfaced in 2012. In 2013, someone wrote it up in text and called it Dreieckstuch which means triangle cloth in German. In 2015, it appears that someone else decided that the shawl was going viral so they named it Virus Shawl (virus tuch) at that time. It’s been known as the virus shawl ever since. There is also a virus blanket and poncho.

11 Likes

All done to here

Love your new friend Max bet you are going to have some great times together.

I’m adding my listing for tomorrow now as I have to be out early tomorrow morning and wont be back till much later in the day.

Another Christmas Decoration for me.

11 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Natalie :dancer: :slight_smile:

That’s wonderful Roz @OrchardFelts, and very well deserved your work is brilliant and doing a happy dance for your sale too :slight_smile: :dancer:

I wonder what forgotten goodies you will find Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery as you pack up your shop, whenever I have a tidy up I always find something I put to one side then forgot about, it’s like finding little gifts :slight_smile:

Sarah @thedotterypotter that’s very stressful for you, I remember how difficult it was with both of mine when they went away as teenagers, I found distraction works well, especially something different to the normal day to day stuff, I think we actually cleared out and decorated their bedrooms for them. I’m sure he’ll have a fabulous time and the experience will be really good for him.

13 Likes

Morning, great achievement Roz @OrchardFelts , wish I had the courage to enter some of my work.

Having a great week because I’m pretty quiet with orders and am catching up with all the house chores. Happens each August although when September comes I wish I had been making more stock. Ah well, keep reminding myself I am retired.

11 Likes

Good morning everyone, quick listing before I go to work, a beautiful Labradorite gemstone Cabochon from my supplies section today.
It,was,really difficult to capture the colour play as we
L as it is naturally in a photo.

Natalie x

12 Likes

Good morning Helen @PocketfulCreations its fantastic that your bosses have realised that its best for you and them if they continue to let you do your preferred hours :slight_smile: a happy Helen will benefit you both :slight_smile: its amazing how many of us use our crafting to overcome anxiety, pain etc :slight_smile: have a lovely happy day :wink: xxx

5 Likes

Oo I have learnt something new today @Knittingtopia :smiley: thanks for that :slight_smile: xxx

3 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: my listing for today is this cute butterfly sandal and headband set :slight_smile: have a lovely day everyone :slight_smile: x https://folksy.com/items/7163857-Crochet-pink-and-white-baby-sandals-with-matching-headband-Age-3-6-months

10 Likes

Morning heres my listing for today https://folksy.com/items/7163810-PInk-and-Ivory-Bead-embroidery-Necklace-bead%20embroidery%20pink%20necklace%201

9 Likes

Morning everyone a new copper pendant today will be back later to love and pin

10 Likes

good morning all…my bill has now been sorted. Doug is apparently looking into the problems.

Today I have a 7x5 fantasy watercolour landscape
https://folksy.com/items/7163893-Fantasy-landscape-art-painting-ref-F-476-

10 Likes

Morning all
Yet another needle case!

Congratulations Roz, @OrchardFelts that’s fantastic news.

Sarah @thedotterypotter all I can do is send a hug. I still have some living at home, and by the time some left, they were quite old and ready for the big wide world.

Well done Helen @PocketfulCreations that must be less stress for you already :yellow_heart:

Carol @Knittingtopia what an interesting story

Max, @MaxPringJewellery what a lovely new shiny toy, I bet you can’t wait to get your hands on it!

Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery I bet it’ll be fun clearing your shop, finding lots of lost things! This thread really is great for the motivation to make and list daily isn’t it. I’m so glad I found it.

18 Likes

Well done Sasha, I am very pleased for you and its fully deserved,you are always one of the first with help and advice for others on here ,its benefited me many times.
Its a lovely article.
Paul.

10 Likes

Well done Roz @OrchardFelts
Love the new kiln Max @MaxPringJewellery looks like you could get to the moon and back with it :grin:
Today’s relist

12 Likes

Congratulations on your award Roz @OrchardFelts - hope this revives your enthusiasm. My item for today is a pink tassel necklace.

14 Likes

Good morning all
Back in the land of he living after an exhausting but very profitable four day craft trail.

Just added some pencil cases to my sale £3 each
https://folksy.com/items/7155891-SALE-Elephants-Make-Up-Bag-Pencil-Case

Valerie x

10 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing is another miniature vase

I notice one of my 3 legged plant pots has made it to folksy favourites, I’m happy about that :grin:

17 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone
Butterfly listing today.
Bit cooler thank goodness easier to work in
Best Wishes Adrianx

12 Likes

Afternoon everyone. Late in posting today as I’m at my parents.

10 Likes

One of my new felted bowls ( with beaded rim ) ‘Moon Tide’ …

11 Likes