Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

I used to work with a Sarah and one of the other people in the lab thought we were one and the same (we were both young and female and that is where the similarities ended), he was really confused as to why we kept correcting him on what our name was.

4 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts look away now :wink:

please excuse my manky hands. Its good for the soul to occasionally make something for yourself isnā€™t it? But I now have the urge to go through my off cuts and find a little bit of something different to make myself a square one.

23 Likes

Love the rings Sasha @SashaGarrett and those awesome pieces of fordite in the background teasing usā€¦

Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns I canā€™t believe it been 2 years since you lost Trevor. Thinking of you and your little girl - how old is she now?x

Brenda @teabreaks as others say, do what youā€™re comfortable with. I have to say if I see the odd person do a random post and I feel they are just passing through I tend to just pin their item without also liking it unless I particularly like the item.

Still no rain here other that a couple of drops. I even tried cleaning the car inside and out to encourage it but still nothing, although the clouds are looking very dark now

12 Likes

Sorrry folks , resorting to a re-list today ā€¦

ā€¦although I have started listing / re-listing some Christmas tags/ card packs etc , even I think itā€™s a tad too early to give them much attention here ha !!!

13 Likes

Hello, just getting back into things after my holiday, so popping in with a quick new listing. Will go back now to love your listings and catch up :grinning:

IMG_4670

13 Likes

Evening all.
Struggling a bit with self promotion at the minute. I just want to hide in a cave. Finding the last few days really hard with the two asd boys, which I canā€™t really complain about as they have actually been really good on the whole. Both grandmas have them tomorrow while I got and do a shift in the shop so Iā€™m hoping they manage ok.

Lovely rings @SashaGarrett!

Great that you have been Folksy favourited @MartinShackletonCeramics and @OrchardFelts

Aww cute hedgehogs @thedotterypotter :blush:

Iā€™ve liked and pinned to here, but my brain has gone to mush now.

Here a puffin from me:

X

10 Likes

Hi Brenda, I know what you mean and I do think that you should do what you are comfortable with. I take the time to visit all listings, those that include two or more listing in one post as well, view them, love them, tweet them and pin them as well even though it takes up a lot of my time. I have noticed more than once there are certain people who do not appear to do anything with my listings and it does make me think sometimes that I will ignore their posts. I do think that if I take the time to do all of this for people then they could at least view and like my posts if nothing else, it is fair after all.

6 Likes

They are gorgeous @SashaGarrett

3 Likes

I know what you mean @teabreaks I always hope they will return and become part of the thread. Just do what is right for you x

5 Likes

that is the way I do it ā€¦I paste the picture link, then click the landscape box , find my picture on my deviceā€¦and select itā€¦then upload itā€¦it then gives a picture with a clickable link

2 Likes

Sarahā€¦I always come back and check and if the person looks like they are going to join in, then I WILL go back and fave all of their workā€¦x

3 Likes

Polly I AGREEā€¦I know that Max keeps an eye on things and those who only come here once and donā€™t play fairlyā€¦and I DO appreciate that some new people donā€™t realise the rules of the gameā€¦but I also appreciate those of us who spend a lot of time sharing and favouriting so I feel that it only fair to keep an eye on their shop to see if they have posted and disappearedā€¦x

4 Likes

I know that a lot of people start with good intentions, then stray off,might be on holiday, sick or just not able to keep up, but those are not the people I am talking about, it is the people who come here once and disappearā€¦

4 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words about children leaving home Caroline @carolinefrodsham and Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery xx

My listing tonight is:

14 Likes

Gorgeous mismatch dangly earrings Caroline @carolinefrodsham & lovely rings Sasha @SashaGarrett

Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

6 Likes

Morning all
Todayā€™s listing is a glasses case

Can I add another sale to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery this customer was having difficulties purchasing yesterday, but no one else mentioned it yesterday on the forums, so maybe it was just her. She got there in the end though.
Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns thinking of you yesterday. I canā€™t believe itā€™s 2 years already :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
Sasha @SashaGarrett I love the little triangular ring you made for yourself :green_heart:
Brenda @teabreaks I know exactly what you mean, it does actually take a lot of effort and commitment to list and love everyday, but if people do put in the effort they will find a wonderful community on this thread.

15 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Helen :dancer: :slight_smile:

yay it;'s Friday! gosh itā€™s been a long old week but I have next week off so I can recharge my batteries and play with my new kiln of course!

lol Sasha @SashaGarrett that made me giggle :joy:

16 Likes

yay happy dance for your sale Sue @SueTrevor :dancer: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@thedotterypotter thank you :slight_smile: I have been wondering how to do this :slight_smile: will have a try today :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: just been and caught up with pinning and loveing all posts to here. As a relative newby I hope I am doing ok, I try and pop in in the morning and then later in the day for a catch up on any posts I have missed. My Folksy Finds for August board on Pinterest is looking amazing their are some amazingly talented folk on here :slight_smile: My listing for today is this cute little pair of baby boots :slight_smile: have a fabulous Friday all and I will be back for a catch up later :slight_smile: xxx

16 Likes