Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Good morning all
Painting and decorating today. I feel guilty not helping when hubby is busy so no sewing for me today.
My granddaughter got A level results . Very pleased and off to the uni of her choice,
More sale items today

Valerie x

15 Likes

Congrats to your granddaughter Valerie @valerie - such a stressful time for everyone

Back with todays listing

13 Likes

Congratulations to your granddaughter Valerie @valerie
Such a stressful time of year, it’s been 4 years since I’ve had to worry, except it carries on throughout the uni years!
Roz @OrchardFelts your link doesn’t take me to your work today!

2 Likes

Thanks Sue. The worrying is over
Valerie x

5 Likes

Thanks Roz
Valerie x

2 Likes

Morning! A set of crochet beaded stitch markers from me today https://folksy.com/items/7127008-Set-of-four-Beaded-Stitch-Markers-for-Crochetglass%20beaded%20stitch%20marker%20for%20crochet%203

11 Likes

Please excuse a relist this morn !! :wink: . Felted wool/ alpaca blend bracelet …

12 Likes

Oops - left it in drafts Sue @SueTrevor - all rectified now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Morning All been busy already today. 2 new Halloween bracelets listed here they are.

11 Likes

Morning everyone
Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Lovely resin Cabs Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery
A new listing today

11 Likes

Afternoon from a very wet Kent

12 Likes

Good afternoon everyone :slight_smile: I am late on parade today as I needed to take and edit some picks for some new listings :slight_smile: this one is todays, I’m off to make a brew and then I will have a catch up with the pretties on this thread :slight_smile: xxx https://folksy.com/items/7166493-Crochet-red-toadstool-fairy-house-decoration-ornament

12 Likes

Oh almost forgot, one more sale for me @MaxPringJewellery :slight_smile: xxx

4 Likes

Can someone please explain - Folksy orders in the last 2 weeks (this is the shop which I promote as well as the featured maker thing) a big fat soul destroying zero. Etsy orders in the same time period (a shop which gets no promotion) 2 expensive bits of fordite. Seriously how does that work?
I shall now go back to being slightly depressed about the lack of interest in my folksy shop.
(and I hope anyone who got exam result today got the ones they need)

9 Likes

Sasha, my heart goes out for you, I cannot explain, you would certainly expect the featured maker to be selling loads, and you’re selling on the other side, so it shows it does sell… I am sitting on 1399 sales, and I know it will take forever to roll over to the next figure. :persevere: I am also at a loss as to how to get the other side working from me, but the lack of enthusiasm doesn’t help one bit!
The only thing I can say, is it is holiday time for lots of people, and maybe they aren’t even looking at there devices to buy!

6 Likes

Hi everyone! The sun has just come out :sunglasses:
Thanks Valerie @jenniesgems, Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, Sarah @thedotterypotter I am just about to start a bead embroidery project with one of them. These cabs don’t have holes in then, which is perfect for the embroidery as I glue them onto a bead foundation first. You can buy molds with the holes in though. My 8 year old Son has been loving experimenting with the resin today too - I think they will be an addition to his treasure box! Todays experiment for me has been on an old CD, which I am covering in resin and hoping to make into a clock. Will take a day or so before I see how it turns out.
Congrats to your Grandaughter on her A level results Valerie @valerie.
Hi Sarah @thedotterypotter - you are more than welcome to contact me if you think I can be of any help. I will dm you too.
Just working through loving and pinning and will be back later to do more.

3 Likes

Sasha I am so sorry to hear that all your hard work and being a featured seller has not had results as yet. The good thing is that your featured shop, has put you at the fore front of peoples minds and they can see what beautiful pieces you produce. Lets hope that people start buying soon. xx

6 Likes

Good thing that has come from it is my parents finally have something written about/by me that they understand and can show others - apparently not everyone understands papers about the regioselective synthesis of pyrazoles or selective blockade of Kv1.5 ion channels! My mum was very pleased.

16 Likes

Congratulations for you granddaughter Valerie @valerie. I hope everyone else awaiting results has good news too!

Sasha @SashaGarrett fingers crossed that it is just the time of year, maybe all the additional promotion will help and produce sales leading up to the festive season.

Just a relist for me today, a polo poncho crocheted in Monte Carlo Designer yarn.

Natalie x

14 Likes

Thanks Natalie
Val x

2 Likes