Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

If you are coming my way, wave, and I’ll have the kettle on!! Enjoy your weekend, it’s dry and sunny here, Suzzie xx

4 Likes

Now there isn’t quite so much watering to be done on the allotment, I am finding time to knit again. It is merely a relist, but of a coat hanger that is becoming most popular. Funny how even an hour of knitting settles the soul!

7 Likes

I went to this exhibition yesterday, it’s the last day today. I would completely recommend this to anyone, it was brilliant, so many styles and subjects. It’s the last day today. I would confidently say that three quarters if not more of the exhibition had sold, and some prints, multiple times, it was absolutely heaving, but I coped, followed by a vegan meal in a lovely restaurant my daughter knew about… we were out and about in London for àbout 12 hours. I’m still exhausted.

I may upload more photos later on, but I haven’t got the right bits to transfer them from my camera, that’s if I think there good enough… hope you all have a nice and successful selling weekend :blush:

10 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Brenda :dancer: :slight_smile:

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, exactly the same as Velerie, I also use just lemon juice (brown sauce works well too!) I use renaissance wax and occasionally varnish or sometimes if I want a really bright finish I use silver polish though sparingly.

Roz @OrchardFelts it will be lovely to have your daughter home, but I do sympathise having had mine home recently during the building work, it’s lovely but also very disruptive, even though they are independent, there was a lot of Mam can you just…:face_with_raised_eyebrow: lol!

Enjoy your last trading day at the shop Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery and look forward to new beginnings from tomorrow :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Glad you had a good day Sue @BeadstormJewellery and lovey to catch up with old friends too

12 Likes

Thanks Max.

5 Likes

Good morning all and happy Sunday :slight_smile: I had a busy Saturday sitting on my bum crocheting some pretties for my Folksy shop, this thread has really helped me to focus and get some sort of routine in place :slight_smile: Today is going to be more of the same but my least favourite bit, the sewing up, is anyone has any sewing fairies in their Folksy shop please let me know :wink: have a lovely day everyone and here is my listing for today :slight_smile: xxx

12 Likes

Feeling very sluggish here today, physically and mentally. However, off to see an old work colleague in Glasgow today, we haven’t caught up for many years.

Made this last week but didn’t show you.

9 Likes

enjoy your day Sally…i met up with a friend on Thursday after 38 years and it was FAB…you will have a wonderful time x

4 Likes

today I have one of my fantasy glitter aceos
https://folksy.com/items/7167257-fantasy-art-painting-ref-F487-

9 Likes

I was supposed to be taking my daughter for her MRI scan of her knee today, but they rang this morning to say the scanner is broken. I am sure there is something else underlying her knee issues as she is still on crutches and we and the Drs had hoped she would be back to normal function in a month, it’s now been 8 weeks.

My item for today is the marching headband to the crocheted mittens fro yesterday.

Natalie x

9 Likes

Sorry to hear about your daughters scan Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I hope you get another appointment quickly and they get to the bottom of the problem.

2 Likes

@valerie who won? Bucket or weekend away? :rofl:

@OrchardFelts Roz I hope your daughter settles back OK, I know how hard that can be.

@NOfkantsCurios Natalie that sucks. Hope your new appointment doesn’t take too long.

I have a relist today

9 Likes

Morning - heres todays relist from me https://folksy.com/items/7126049-Red-Jasper-Gemstone-Necklace-

9 Likes

Good Morning Everyone
Lovely sunny sunday, sorry missed yesterday got internet problems at present
Also had power cut yesterday as well
Julie not crafting at present. has a bad eye, im torchering her with drops :eye:
At least the Elves can have a rest while shes not makeing Christmas things:
Best Wishes Adrianx

11 Likes

Hi all, Christmas will be here quicker than you think!
This is my first post in 365 Day listing, Happy Sunday!!xx

10 Likes

Today’s stitch marker listing are these pink flower blossom ones…

10 Likes

Morning all …just.

Had hoped to go and re stock a localish shop that has been selling well this morning, but seem to have managed to give myself food poisoning…thankfully it was just me who ate leftovers not the whole family.

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.

11 Likes

Alpaca/ wool blend cushion ( inc. insert !!) from me today …

Could you add two sales to the tally for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery ? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

good afternoon yay happy dancing for your sales Ali :dancer: :slight_smile:

Oh dear Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, hope you feel better soon

5 Likes

Get well soon Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Hang in there till tomorrow Valerie @valerie
Another new listing today

8 Likes