Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

Morning All

Well done to everyone on the sales, wish the fairy would pop round my way a couple of times. Haven’t had a sale in ages. I’m trying to list at least one new item every day and I’ve set up Stumble Upon and Google plus accounts which I’m using now. Must try to use my Tumblr and Instagram accounts more as well. This all takes time though doesn’t it? Oh well suppose I just need to keep trying.

Todays offering was listed yesterday and is another pair of cloisonne earrings.

6 Likes

Morning all, glorious and sunny here today, makes a change from yesterday! Listing now, will catch up later…I have fabric to cut and dye that’s calling me :blush:

6 Likes

Hiya all!
apologises to everyone for been a poor lister, had a lot of medical appointments and still have a few more this week too😫
I’m like a pin cushion with all the tests!
Yesterday I Thought I was going to have to have the beast of needles…into the bone to get bone marrow fluid but luckily I didn’t…phew!
Anyway here’s mine, and apologises also for not catching up properly but I will start a fresh today X

https://folksy.com/items/2955178-Valentine-s-Day-Card-Matching-Bookmark-Set-Handmade-Valentine-Card

Steph X

Oh, nearly forgot two sales for supply tally please max @paperchainsandbeads X

10 Likes

Good morning . Hopefully the spring like weather will help all the poorly people to feel better.
Nothing new to show you. Just some sewing related items in my sale

https://folksy.com/items/7091992-SALE-Coin-Purse

https://folksy.com/items/7085183-SALE-Keep-sewing-purse-
Valerie x

5 Likes

Morning

Yay, frosty and sunny here too, hope it lasts, doesn’t it make a difference?

Well done on all the sales and to Jeanie @thecardjeanie

Sue @SueTrevor, your treasure holder is amazing, what size is it? sorry if I’ve missed seeing it

Here is mine for today

A very pretty feminine one

Carol xx

7 Likes

Just some Spring themed Flower Fairy tags from me today :)…

6 Likes

(Louise @Tealiteful will get the significance of this statement) Hooray I can breathe again! (It feels all kinds of weird after days of my head feeling like it would explode and the room swimming.) I’m going to spend the rest of the month catching up on commissions and then I’ll be back in Feb (all be it sporadically and only for the beginning of the month).

8 Likes

Showing my first girls hand bag, knit in rainbow yarn

7 Likes

Well, the lights going and I haven’t managed to finish the piece I’m working on today so here is something else instead!

I’m going into town now to see if I can spot anything interesting to buy my daughter for her birthday on Thursday, I have purchased a few items from folksy people, but I’m thinking plants or food now… It’s funny how I manage to find presents for other people instead of the person I want to…
@cariadcrafts11 up to my usual tricks of thinking I’ll go back to put the measurements in and then forget. Thank you :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Glad you’ve of help

Hope you have a successful shop

2 Likes

my new listing for today. Still waiting for my 1st folksy order of the year :frowning:

5 Likes

Still not having any luck with pinterest - is anyone else having problems or is it just me?

That’s great news sasha @SashaGarrett fingers crossed its a speedy recovery now for your holiday

6 Likes
6 Likes

another sale for me…total 14…thanks x

7 Likes

Hello

A nice sunny day here, but oh so cold.

A new listing from me today…:slight_smile:

Xx

9 Likes

Afternoon

6 Likes

Good Evening everyone - I’m still waiting for the washing machine repair man to turn up - he’s got to replace the motor this time.

My listing today is:

8 Likes

Hi all,

Here is my listing for boy and girl twins…

Jeanie x

6 Likes