Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

faved to here x

2 Likes

Here is my new item for this evening x
https://folksy.com/items/7098338-Heart-lavender-bag-cream-with-small-pink-flowers-hanging-ribbons-gift-for-her

8 Likes

At last, a sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads
and a new listing

9 Likes

Hello

I’ve finally managed to list this little chap…

Will pop back after my bath to catch up with some loving & pinning.

8 Likes

Evening folks.
All caught up, liking and pinning.
Running late today. Trying to sort the loft room out ready for carpet hopefully this week. Then himself and I are stowing away up there to give the children more space. We moved in over two years ago, and it’s taken until now to start getting things sorted.

Any hoo. Another dragon from me. I do like purple dragons…

10 Likes

Evening everyone.
I have just made and listed another of these crystal chevron weave bracelets as my last one sold just before Christmas.

Swarovski Crystal Chevron Weave Bracelet

7 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK your dragons are fabulous!

3 Likes

Your dragons are amazing xx

2 Likes

Thank you so much @kernowclaire and @DeborahJonesJewellery :slight_smile: I do have a soft spot for dragons :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well done everyone on your fabulous sales! Happy dancing for you.

My item for today is a slim pair of Polished Ammonite halves for a jewellery or crafting project.

Natalie x

5 Likes

Cant get on to Folksy this morning - apparently the website is under heavy load…really at 6am? Would be nice if that was the case but somehow I doubt it!

3 Likes

I am having the same problem!

Good morning yay happy dancing for your visits from the sales fairy :fairy: Sue, Deborah, Sue and Valerie :slight_smile:

I can’t get to my dashboard either Roz @OrchardFelts, this has happened a few times over the last week or so, very frustrating as I can only do my listing and promotion before going to work in the morning or when I get home in the evening, really messes up my routine!

2 Likes

Back in just! todays listings

8 Likes

Morning everyone,

8 Likes

Such lovely items. Have been enjoying looking through them & liking.

One for the little ones from me today : )

6 Likes

Hi Geoffrey

Sorry for my late reply!

Thank you for your encouragement. Yes it’s lovely to consider the long line of binders - this ancient skill - when I’m making the books. Not much has changed in hand-binding. That sounds like a great project for the hospital.

All the best with your art & selling. Hope it works out well for you.

Best wishes
Sharon

2 Likes

good morning…yesterday I found a half started painting so decided to finish it off and list it…
https://folksy.com/items/7098438-fantasy-fairy-watercolour-painting-ref-F302-

6 Likes

Feeling a lot more positive today. After months of walking the dog in the dark this morning we were greeted with a beautiful sky. Then I had to drive to the PO and have to drive past a lake - the frost on the ground with mist rising of the lake bathed in sunshine was a wonderful sight, shame it doesn’t photograph well but looked amazing. I also bought my first daffodils of the year so looking forward to them coming out. All I need now is an order or two to make my happiness complete but maybe thats too much to ask for!

Having trouble pinning today - keeps telling me items don’t have a URL, not sure if this is a Pinterest problem or a Folksy one but I will keep trying.

Another keyring from me today

8 Likes