Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

A red shawl for me today. I needed something like this for my walk today.

22 Likes

My listing for today

20 Likes

Hi

My listing for today, needlefelted macarons

19 Likes

Such a lovely sunny day here today in South Glos although still so cold and I just can’t seem to warm up! Here’s todays listing, sterling silver hand forged wire earrings with an 8mm Swarovski crystal in purple :smiley:

20 Likes

Another relist today.

21 Likes

Hi @HannahBanksJewellery . Hopefully this is the tutorial which Dottery Pottery kindly devised when I asked the same question last year.

13 Likes

Petra @PetraBradleyPrints thank you so much, that’s absolutely brilliant x

7 Likes

Lily @LilyLilyHandmade please stop it…yesterday donuts, today, macarons…you are making me hungry…lol…

12 Likes

@LilyLilyHandmade am fascinated by anyone that can work in miniature so beautifully! and yes, me too, hungry.

Carrying on with being seasonally out of kilter, here’s some Mimosas today.

22 Likes

I’d love to be able to do clickable pictures but it won’t work for me. I googled it and apparently it’s a common glitch with Microsoft Edge which is the browser I’m using :roll_eyes:

I’m back from the Spanish Inquisition this afternoon (Physio) and my shoulder is now on fire. Apparently, trying to find out how much movement I’ve got in the shoulder joint involves forcing it into positions where I actually have no movement!!! I was ready to confess to anything after a few minutes!! :rofl: He did put some very soothing gel on it at the end. It’s so strong smelling of mint that I wouldn’t be surprised if you can actually smell it on this thread!!

It’s a relist from me as I have nothing anywhere near finished.

https://folksy.com/items/7222469-Small-purse-coin-purse-in-green-with-golden-yellow-and-pink-Roses

23 Likes

Phew a lot of loving of your fabulous items just done!! Particularly love the grey scarf Roz @OrchardFelts and green infinity scarf Lynn @erkinwald Great view you have Brenda @teabreaks, no wonder you are inspired to create such lovely things! And final shout out to Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn … told off by Folksy eh, naughty, naughty girl!! Hahahaha made me smile!!

I have something a bit different today … no pearls!! A penguin instead, an original ACEO, hope you like him

24 Likes

Hi Everyone. Am really enjoying seeing everyone’s beautiful creations. Today I have a relist. I have made a few of these little bracelets now, as I love their simplicity and the different colour combinations you can have.

24 Likes

The Gower, very near to you, is one of my favourite places (outside of Cornwall of course!).

5 Likes

Small world. I used to live in Chelmsford. Started moving north in 1989 and landed in Milnrow in 2006. My dad used to work in leigh on sea and I did some summer work there

7 Likes

Haha Brenda @teabreaks…that really made me laugh! There’s chocolate chip cookies and marshmallows coming up too! :smile: What a great view you have. Many moons ago I used to have to visit the Coastguard office in the Mumbles, such a lovely place.

Thank you @PetraBradleyPrints. I am not surprised your lovely mimosa bag has sold so quickly, it’s lovely!

9 Likes

More lovely stuff today, in process of catching up.
Earring love to @PollysWares138, @MaisyPlum and @HannahBanksJewellery.
Lovely bags @PocketfulCreations and @PetraBradleyPrints.
Beautiful bowl @thatenamelguy.
Great cards @JDPARCHMENTCRAFTEMPORIUM and @FluffStuffCrafts.
Love the penguin ACEO @TheCornishHare. I am having a go at ACEOs too, hope my eyesight is up to it!
A new listing today, a card produced from one of my watercolours. Blank for own message, but potential as birthday or Valentine’s card.

25 Likes

Still playing catchup, but have to dash - it’s my Daughter’s birthday so we are off to see her. I’m hoping to fully catch up tomorrow. I have a sale to report Max @MaxPringJewellery, my first of 2019!

My listing for today

23 Likes

It is a small world . My family come from Milnrow
Valerie

6 Likes

Thank you from JDPARCHMENTCRAFT

Jean

4 Likes

Personally I don’t see the need for big photos in the forum. We all click on each others listings where you see the main photos anyway.

9 Likes