Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

Evening

Fingers crossed for your mum’s op to go ahead this time Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Fabulous view Brenda @teabreaks

Seems like I posted yesterday’s new item on the wrong thread…so hopefully I’m getting it right today

24 Likes

Evening all.
Lovely day here, we finally managed to get the cover on our poly tunnel , the huge plastic roll had been across the living room floor since October, as the week it arrived my OH tore the ligaments in his knee. Exciting growing seasons ahead now! It is 70’ x 21’ so is absolutely huge, in fact seeing the figures written down I see I could park 3 narrowboats in it side by side :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can I add 3 to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

19 Likes

Evening all . What a lovely sunny day it’s been.
Can’t wait to get something new made … Hopefully I will be able to have a fiddle about tonight while OH doing his pottery class.
Have a good evening all.

24 Likes

Hi all,

Another relist from me today. I am working on lots of new designs but the light isn’t good to photograph them at the moment…

Jeanie x

23 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! I wonder if I might be allowed to join in at this late stage? I was away at the beginning of the month staying with a friend and then with family so it has taken me a while to get started! Will do my best to catch up! Have had two sales this week Max @MaxPringJewellery. Here is a picture of one of them.

23 Likes

Really late for me today, two hectic days and I feel like I’m chasing my own tail…
Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery I’m glad you like it and it’s arrived safely.
Helen, @PocketfulCreations I’m not even sure how you can put a different photo to what your linking too, but obviously somewhere between starting yesterday’s thread and picking it up again after I was disturbed it happened!
Happy dancing here, I sold 12 of the 14 baubles that have been at a gallery over Christmas and two small one have been returned.
More teaching has been offered to me in the summer, from the one I did just before Christmas. I always worry in case people don’t like my workshops, but I’ve had this and photographs of completed work sent by a couple of people since the last one.
It’s not all good though, I’m waiting on two orders, one from the dark side and one from this. The one on this side said it was in stock, but when I got in touch to query it I was told it had to be made, dry out and then posted, and now it must have got lost in the post. So the birthday I ordered it for has now long gone.
I’m working on a large item which is taking forever, I should really concentrate on stocking my shop as the stock is quite low for me. But there you go…
Today’s listing

21 Likes

One more for the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery , this month has started really well for me.

14 Likes

@ChrisStoneArtist always welcome…Max has been here a few times too

7 Likes

Hi. My listing for today.

19 Likes

Evening all!
Feeling a bit better today. First day everyone was at school, so of course, I sat and started my accounts :see_no_evil:
I have a new listing though, so yay!

Everyone liked and pinned to here xx

23 Likes

Evening everyone a relist today
Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

20 Likes

thanks so much for putting in the link for me @PollysWares138. :grinning:

7 Likes

Unfortunately, nothing that exciting Brenda :rofl:

5 Likes

Wow, Deborah, that’s big, we got our Dad a poly tunnel for his allotment, it meant he could be out in all weather’s and still get some work done. My brother recently decided to have one in his garden, and he has a succession of food through the year. You’ll love it.
Brenda, @teabreaks that view looks wonderful :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Think I should re:photo this one…

Beautiful Mimosa Embroidered purse Petra @PetraBradleyPrints, not surprised it was snapped up!
Yeouch sounds medieval Helen @PocketfulCreations

Spent all day starring at a stock spreadsheet today trying to figure out how much I should be invoicing one of my outlets, nightmare - serves me right for not keeping on top of it properly & relying on lists in sketchbooks! …Still not sorted properly (groan)… going back to block cutting tomorrow instead!

Our lot who ran off to live in S France at the end of the summer have lasted 4months! & are heading back here on a ferry as I write, can’t wait to see the littl’uns! They’re a time-consuming lot, tho, so there goes our peace & quiet - but it’ll be lovely having them up the road again… til the next harebrained bolt!!!

Loved & Pinned to here…

25 Likes

You are very welcome Rachel.

5 Likes

Just done another late night catch up. Great cards here this evening @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker, @cathscards and @thecardjeanie. Beautiful pendant @SarahDesignsUK.
Night all.

9 Likes

@Knittingtopia That’s what I thought about all the item details on the small thumbnail! Maybe useful on the other threads, but on this one we all click so will see them on the listing anyway.
Same reasoning, different outcome on which link we decide to do :laughing:

@TheCornishHare Lovely ACEO! I’m sure the penguin lovers will soon be after him. I didn’t get round to putting a listing up yesterday because I was busy with an ACEO too. Decided to treat my 400th sale on the other side to a little extra in their package, so had to do some last minute painting for it to be ready to post today (it was a friend so easy to pick something she should appreciate).

But for today I’ve got a little fish:

22 Likes

Can’t sleep tonight so here I am at 3.15am :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, sorry I’ve not been in for a couple of days, had a few things to deal with, back on track now though and will catch up on the posts. Hope you’re all well xx
https://folksy.com/items/7092211-Ceramic-bird-hanger-Folk-Art-Valentines-Gift-Mothers-Day-Gift-Birthday-Gift-

21 Likes