Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

(junemccabe) #583

Good morning Folksy folk, sorry I’ve not been in for a couple of days, had a few things to deal with, back on track now though and will catch up on the posts. Hope you’re all well xx
https://folksy.com/items/7092211-Ceramic-bird-hanger-Folk-Art-Valentines-Gift-Mothers-Day-Gift-Birthday-Gift-

(Max Pring) #584

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Valerie D, Linda, Helen, Valerie F, Deborah and Patricia :slight_smile: :dancer:

welcome back Patricia @silverbirchstudio

Is it just me or is this week going on forever lol!

(junemccabe) #585

All caught up to here! Know what you mean Carol @Knittingtopia, I’ve been going to sleep at about 12.00 and waking at 3.30 every night for a week, driving me mad! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:
Yes, Max, @MaxPringJewellery, this week has definitely been extended without us knowing! I think it’s going to be a double week!!:smirk::smirk::smirk:

(Roz) #586

Good morning.
Feeling a little down this morning - too many negatives going on at the moment! I am currently having a battle with my mobile provider regarding a faulty mobile phone that I bought outright for my daughter for Christmas - they are unable to source a replacement and I am trying to get a refund instead … not happening atm but I will battle on. Got to take car for a service today (£300 before they find anything wrong!). Must stop moaning, I have my health, a roof over my head and food in my belly :slight_smile:

Today is going to be an admin day with maybe a little bit of needle felting thrown in this afternoon.

My listing for today is an item from my sale section. Still lots of bargains to be had :slight_smile:

( Carol ) #587

I managed 2hrs before having to get up for work :sleeping:

(Chris Stone) #588

Love your notelets @MaxPringJewellery.
Charming little fish @konyskiw.
Lovely dangly things @OrchardFelts and @junemccabe.
I have a new listing: A blank greetings card of my old blue mini watercolour.

(Sharon Halmshaw) #589

Good morning all :slight_smile: a bad nights sleep here too Carol @Knittingtopia and June @junemccabe, I went to bed at 11 and was awake at 2.22 then 4ish, must be something in the air lol, hope we all do better tonight :slight_smile:
I’m sorry to hear that things are so tough for you at the moment Roz @OrchardFelts I do hope things improve very soon.
Beautiful work as always Max @MaxPringJewellery, can you please pop me down for one sale :slight_smile:
Glad you are feeling a bit better now @SarahDesignsUK
I will be back with a new listing later light permitting :slight_smile: have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx

(Brenda Cumming) #590

good morning all…I wish I could bottle my secrets…I hit the pillow and zzzzzzzzzzz
The last headache I had was when I was 11 years old…so that would be 61 years ago !!. I could be a millionaire if I knew why,…(my friends say that it is because I have no brain ha ha)
Ever since I started selling online, I have always given each customer a free gift…I just do it out of habit now. Sometimes a free paintings, sometimes a piece of crochet or sometimes a free pen (hubby treated me to 300 pens with my name on…the supply is gradually going down now)
I hope those who are going through a hard time feel better soon
Lovely work on here
Today I have a baby coat
https://folksy.com/items/7223207-crochet-baby-cardigan-f-637-

(Maisy Plum) #591

Morning! Here is a new listing - just wondered how I add a photo like others have here as can’t seem to work that out!

(Lynn Britton) #592

Good morning. A quick dash in and out will catch up later
New mitts today
https://folksy.com/items/7225805-Fingerless-Mittens-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Black-Grey-and-Pink-with-Tweed

(Chris Stone) #593

@MaisyPlum, if you mean adding a large photo that links to the item page when clicked then:

• Open an extra window with desired page, right click on the big picture, then click “copy image address” on the drop-down.
  • On your forum post, click the picture image icon at the top of comments box and click “add image from the web.”
  • Paste the copied image address into the box.
    -Click “show more”
  • Copy and paste your item page url into the new box (the web page address in the search box at the top of your page).
  • Click reply.
    Hey presto (hopefully)
    Nice bowl btw.

(Natalie Ofkants) #594

Just off out for an appointment, hope to get some photographs done when I get back, in the meantime I have this little black Agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

(Cynthia Brock) #595

Good morning all. I seem to have missed yesterday completely. Can’t remember why. My listing for today - a pair of amethyst earrings.

(Cynthia Brock) #596

Here is the sales report for 8th and 9th January 2019, Tuesday and Wednesday. We had 35 people listing on the thread on Tuesday and 40 on Wednesday. We had 5 sales on Tuesday covering three shops and 13 sales on Wednesday covering six shops.

The sales (18) for the two days were as follows:

Jewellery 13
Bags 4
Accessories - beaded 1

The cumulatives so far:

Ceramics 11
Cards 10
Jewellery 31
Bags 8
Knits 7
Accessories textile 3
Accessories beaded 1
Art 1

Total 72

In the Folksy top sellers chart we have Deborah Jones (at No. 1 again), Sue Trevor and Jennies Gems

In January 2018 we had sales of 250 - so let’s make this our target to beat once again this month, To reach this target we need roughly 8 sales per day on average.

Twenty six shops have had a least 1 sale so far this month.

(Claire Mort) #597

Good morning lovely peeps and a happy new year to you all xx
Sorry I haven’t been about, still poorly x i do hope you are all well xxx and had a nice xmas and new year x will scroll up and do a little catch up x
I am trying to streamline so I can manage all my things whilst I am poorly x so I am keeping my folksy shop and pretty much stopping everything else bar a couple of exhibitions x
sooo here is my listing for today x
if i can remember how to do it x

(JDParchmentCraftEmporium) #598

My listing for today

(JDParchmentCraftEmporium) #599

And another…

(PollysWares) #600

Morning all

I’m much earlier today as I had a really bad night again last night with my legs, have been up since 3:30ish so started the networking earlier than usual. It’s no joke is it Carol @Knittingtopia and June @junemccabe

I think this week is going on for longer than usual, it probably is about double @junemccabe

I contacted admin yesterday and they said it is OK for me to add my knitting to my shop here and to change the shop name and they will change my user name for me as well. I just need to think of a shop name now for a shop selling jewellery and knitted baby and children’s clothes, any suggestions out there they will all be greatfully received and considered. I may just try adding a few items over the next couple of weeks to see how they are received.

Todays new listing is a bracelet.

There is a sale running in my shop, save 15% when you use the code NewYear2019 at the checkout. Running till 15th January.

(Cat Thomas) #601

It’s blanket weather today.

(Cariad Crafts) #602

Morning
Oooo it’s not a nice day today, grey, damp and cold. At least got my weekly shop done nice and early

@PollysWares138 - Why not keep the same name, PollysWares covers a multitude of different items. btw love your bracelet, so bright and cheerful

Here is mine for today, Canterbury this time

Carol xx