Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

For a name that covers knitting and jewellery, how about something like Stitches and Stones?
Just a thought.

11 Likes

Welcome back @esmedodsworth. Thatā€™s much like me although I have continued to craft. Love the feathers.
All loved and pinned to here.

8 Likes

thanks BabanCat, it feels like a new learning curve all over :smiley: going to take me a bit of time to get back into it all I think.

9 Likes

Love bird in a swing, Valentineā€™s day gift???

18 Likes

Good morning. Just off to do my weekly Grandson sitting. I really look forward to it
Welcome back @esmedodsworth
Must be terrible to not be able to sleep. Iā€™m very lucky not to have that problem. We go to bed after midnight and it seems to work
Love the mini Chris @ChrisStoneArtist Exactly like my first car in the sixties
Good luck with the car Roz @OrchardFelts

More sale items today

Valerie x

22 Likes

Morning All

A miniature celebration sponge cake :yum:

Will be back later to catch up on your listings :blush:

23 Likes

How time flies when you are having fun! Spent the morning updating my accounts and trying to write something to say why I am an excellent candidate for a job! Think I might take a bit of a break now.

Pauline @PollysWares138 -Iā€™m not the best at coming up with names but it is worth considering in your choice that Folksy will only change the name of your shop once (at least I think that is the case) so if you think you may branch out still further into other crafts then look for a general name like ā€œPollyswaresā€ which covers a multitude of items. If you are going to be sticking with what you have at the moment I love Helens idea of Stitches and Stone :slight_smile:

13 Likes

all loved to here x

6 Likes

Morning all
Congratulations Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on the top spot again.
Iā€™m still working on a large piece, a bag, it is taking forever, and Iā€™m still waiting for a zip to turn up for it. Iā€™m not bothered if this doesnā€™t sell, because I need a new bag for myself, it is a wonderful way of showing people what I do when they askā€¦
Todayā€™s listing

23 Likes

@MaisyPlum I think your bowls are just lovely.

Huurraayy! am on the board for 2019 as this little pair have just been sold.
Please put me down for 2 sales @MaxPringJewellery. Many thanks.

26 Likes

Hi All, not a new listing but i have done some better photos of a current listing. Will do some pinning now over a cuppa :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Afternoon all. Itā€™s back to horrible dull greyness here today. Thereā€™s also a very fine drizzle in the air - most unpleasant. Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just me that thinks this week is dragging. Mind you, itā€™s my first week back at the day job, which I donā€™t enjoy very much, so itā€™s bound to feel like that, I guess.

After the torture of physio yesterday, itā€™s off to see my GP this afternoon in the ongoing shoulder saga.

Another relist from me today.

https://folksy.com/items/7130468-Boho-style-patterned-tote-bag-trimmed-with-lace-and-tasselled-ribbon-

22 Likes

Afternoon all.
Just popping a listing on , will have to do my clicking and pinning later as need to try to get work finished for post office 5pm deadline.

Hi Esme, I remember your name from when you were here before. :wave:

23 Likes

Whoa, I think Iā€™ve finally managed to catch up with all the loving and pinning - there were several hundred posts to catch up on!

Welcome back Esme @esmedodsworth

Hugs to all who need them.

A re-list today

21 Likes

Good Afternoon all,
Bit dull here this afternoon. Might have to turn the lights on soon to see what Iā€™m doing.
Another relist today, this card has been lurking in my shop for far too long.

23 Likes

A relist today, to try and mix things up a bit!

Your mischievous penguin is lovely Karen @TheCornishHare.
@MaisyPlum, go back to your listing, right click on the picture you want, click ā€˜copyā€™, return to you reply and paste. OK, Iā€™m a bit late, it seems!
My grandmother always had heart-shaped lavender bags hanging in her wardrobe Linda @wildrosedesigns. The smell makes me think of her.

25 Likes

Hello all,

Spring is just around the corner (hopefully)ā€¦

Jeanie x

20 Likes

A new listing from me

https://folksy.com/items/7226010-Adjustable-Wire-wrapped-Copper-and-Crystal-Ring

19 Likes

All caught up to here.
I have our youngest at home today - he is fine - but sadly as hes been sick, he cant go to school for 48 hours. He is just itching to get back to school.
He is going to help me do some resin jewellery making this evening. I have been pressing some leaves etc and trying the microwave method to press them. I am quite pleased with how they have come out. Interested to see how they look set in resin.

15 Likes

Caught up to here! Loving the blanket Cat @BabanCat and the boho bag Helen @PocketfulCreations. That mini is fab Chris @ChrisStoneArtist (was my husbands first car ā€¦ donā€™t think he could get into one now!!). Thanks for the Penguin love Joss @XStitcherJoss and Kim @konyskiw

I have another ACEO today ā€˜Barry Badgerā€™ - he looks like he has had too much to eat over Christmas ā€¦ my husband is called Barry, I wonder why I thought of him when I named it!! HeeHee

24 Likes