Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2020

@aamjewellery Hope you feel better soon - hoping I have the correct link here https://folksy.com/items/7318739-Sterling-Silver-Twisted-Bangle-Bracelet- Lovely bangle btw.

16 Likes

Aww thank you @feelfeltfound :grinning: Yes that’s the right link, I’ve edited the pic so should work now :smile:

12 Likes

I think my days of being a 24 hr party girl have long gone!

12 Likes

I’ve had hugs from both girls today, the first time since February x

13 Likes

Thank you Deborah x

10 Likes

That’s plenty and the hospice sounds good to me. I’ve discovered a few more boxes - do blown glass beads and cane glass beads sound like something you would use?

13 Likes

Oh Sasha that’s sounds wonderful, I use all kinds of beads glass, wooden, semi precious all sorts.

Thank you very much I am very grateful xx

14 Likes

Today’s listing: Budgie glasses case

All :heart:'d to here.

23 Likes

good morning all, happy dancing for your sales Sarah @thedotterypotter, Petra @PetraBradleyPrints and Carol @cariadcrafts11

Been asked to dial into another meeting this morning by the Chief Exec, couldn’t really say no could I lol! luckily it’s first thing so not too disruptive to my leave and I can take the time back :roll_eyes:

25 Likes

Morning all, hugs to all those that need it. We have finished the new seating area in the garden and have a few days rest now, hoping my legs will stop aching if not must be the statins the surgery put me on. Have been doing a lot of heavy work and kneeling, then have problems getting up, oh the joys of getting old!

A relist from me

7261532-Golden-Retriever-Greeting-Card-0

24 Likes

Morning all,
Thanks for all the hugs and kind words yesterday, still feeling pretty low though.
I hope your aches and pains improve Caroline @Caroleecrafts
One sale to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Today’s listing is a button

Screenshot_20200723-065736

24 Likes

Carol, what a small world, it’s a shame you don’t live here anymore, we could have easily met up.
I went to what was the art college back in my day, it’s now part of the university. I spent many a happy hour on campus, but actually I have no idea where the business school buildings are :rofl:

17 Likes

Morning all. Cool and cloudy here today.
Hugs for all those under the weather or in pain. Congrats to those with sales.
Love the new painting Chris @ChrisStoneArtist. Gorgeous little birdhouse hanger Sarah @thedotterypotter.
Your keyring is stunning Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Loving the ACEO Brenda @teabreaks such lovely calm colours.
Gorgeous work everyone.
Sale mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7521167-SALE-now-7-00-Knitted-Fingerless-Mittens-Gloves-Pastel-Fair-Isle-Style

26 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: all caught up to here. Another quick re-list from me today.
Have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx

purple poppy bookmark

25 Likes

All done to here, some new black onyx earrings from me -

27 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope I will get to the end of the month, but I have just been asked to do some teeny tiny childrens face masks for the hospital. I fear they will be fiddly, so that will teach me to say never again! (and then it really is never again!) Hope everyone who has been a bit down in the dumps with illness can have a happier day today. Who had a hanky like this for every day of the week?

25 Likes

Do you cutout your felt by hand?

13 Likes

Morning all, busy day for me ahead as I need to rephoto and update a load of listings, prepare stock for a new shop in Ormskirk for tomorrow, and generally get on top of paperwork! I may need to collapse in the comfy corner later.
@onesweetiepea that lovely case is just about the right size for smuggling a budgie in :0) (sorry lol)
A relist today

23 Likes

all faved and pinned to here.
Back to glitter today
https://folksy.com/items/7521218-original-art-fantasy-garden-glitter-paintingn-ref-F-210-

26 Likes

Hi Coral, yes I cut most of my felt by hand, but the flowers used on the two brooches that are listed are some ready cut ones that someone gave me. :grinning:

10 Likes