Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2020

Aww nice work. I got some more felt yesterday from Boyes. Going to cut out some ornaments with it later on my Cricut.

11 Likes

Morning all hope you are all well. Well done to all those who have had sales and hugs to those as who need them, please take them as appropriate there are plenty for all.

Lots of lovely things already posted with more to come I’m sure.

Today I have a warm brown mahogany jasper beaded necklace with a wooden pendant, stretch bracelet and earrings set.

25 Likes

Loads of lovely stuff today. I’m in awe of you all!
Brenda @teabreaks the glitter shows beautifully on your lovely painting today.
Sasha @SashaGarrett, when I answered by e-Mail it never occurred to me that my reply to you would appear on here. Good job I didn’t write anything more personal than our address! We’ll also pop something in the charity box unless you would like us to send you the postage. Francis has used millefiori beads in his enamels before - from when I gave up using them.
A new listing from me today a bee T-shirt

24 Likes

lovely xxx

12 Likes

Hi everyone

Just popping in quickly this morning as we have to take Hector to the vet … not his fave place!!!

Anyway, here’s my post for today … Plum pudding the Pig oink, oink :grin:

Back later to like, love etc xx

https://folksy.com/items/7481174-Framed-Re-cycled-Art-Plum-Pudding-the-Pig

26 Likes

Good morning (just!). Well done to those with sales and good luck to all. Lovely items as always.

Another triangle today…

25 Likes

Joss @XStitcherJoss and Pauline @OswestryJewels - your parcels are in the post so you might want to go back and edit your posts to remove your addresses. I hope you can use the beads, they are left over from early work which I have moved on from and were just taking up space in a drawer (although its still not closing properly so I’m wondering if something has dropped down the back…) so I hope they can find new life in someone else’s hands.

16 Likes

I’ve had enough of tidying and feeling slightly more inclined to do something jewellery related today (I’ve been asked if I can convert a diamond ring into a pendant so its time to get the thinking cap on).
(just realised looking at the photo I need to go back and repolish one of the hooks grrrr)

26 Likes

Caught up to here.
Thanks for the painting love @erkinwald @CreationsforTinyTots @TheBeadHare.
Congratulations to those with sales.
Love the bangle @aamjewellery, beautiful print @SulikoSoul, always love your atwork @wonkycowcrafts.
Relist today, Dunster watercolour.
Dunster

27 Likes

Hi there, a bracelet offering today. I try to be a walking advertisement for my jewellery :boom::hugs::boom:and I’ve made this one for myself, and love wearing it with my beaded bracelets :gem:

25 Likes

Thank you Sasha I look forward to receiving them and will let you know when they arrive. I’ll also post pictures of the pretties that I make with them.

13 Likes

A relist today… but newly added to my SALE section …

24 Likes

Afternoon everyone, I THINK I’ve caught up with all the listings, some really pretty things today.

Just a relist from me today, I need to prep a few more things for the coming week;

24 Likes

Bit late in the day - the summer holidays are definitely sending my schedule out the window!
https://folksy.com/items/7342408-Black-tortishell-cat-pendant-on-black-cord-necklace-

I will work my way through what I’ve missed through out the day!

On another note how many of you are Folksy Plus sellers and what do you think of it, please? Thinking of signing up to it next month as I’ve already spent a fortune listing items this month!!

24 Likes

All caught up again. @ChrisStoneArtist your gorgeous paintings make me want to visit all those lovely places. @wonkycowcrafts your pudding names get me giggling every time :rofl: :joy: @MaxPringJewellery I absolutely love those earrings! Wish I’d thought of that design :grin:
Here’s mine for today, I’m going with earrings too…

24 Likes

Why is it that I only get sales on Folksy when I’m not doing the daily listing challenge? I might have to miss August! Well, at least the craft shops and galleries are starting to reopen and I’ve had a few offline sales to bring my confidence back.

25 Likes

Listed this doggy face mask and some using a lovely Tilda fabric today. Can’t get the hang of these links. How to make a big photo link to the item?

https://folksy.com/items/7521490-Face-Mask-Spotty-Tilda-Fabric

22 Likes

Terrible headache today, so just popped in to catch up and add this relist

stars bracelet 3

26 Likes

Ps. I’ll catch up on loves while I watch Married at first sight later. I did a load this morning too. I was busy yesterday choosing a new bathroom so had a lot to catch up on!

14 Likes

@CoralRoseCrafts Sarah put together some brilliant instructions with pictures to make it idiot proof - you can find them here How to create a large clickable photo in your forum posts

15 Likes